40+ hot wives are my favorite

WOW! With a hot woman like this you at first make love to her, but then you just flat FUCK her like you owned her. When you get her aroused you probably DO own her, because a sexual women like this totally submits to an aggressive man. (This also describes MY sexy little wife)
sounds like you know her well!!

in my experience, 40+ women are sex machines who leave a powerful impression on the men who are lucky enough to fuck one. My very first sexual experience (S!) were with a woman who was 42 years old. I was a teen and worked at a restaurant that she and her husband owned. (Friday thru Sunday nights) I had neither a driver's license nor a car, so I rode my bicycle to work. She told my mom that she would drive me home if my mom would drive me to work. One night a few weeks later, she wanted to 'just take a drive on a beautiful night'. Long story short, she initiated it and I fucked her in the back seat of her car. That continued for over a year! - Yes, 40+ women are HOT and very talented.

in my experience, 40+ women are sex machines who leave a powerful impression on the men who are lucky enough to fuck one. My very first sexual experience (S!) were with a woman who was 42 years old. I was a teen and worked at a restaurant that she and her husband owned. (Friday thru Sunday nights) I had neither a driver's license nor a car, so I rode my bicycle to work. She told my ******* that she would drive me home if my ******* would drive me to work. One night a few weeks later, she wanted to 'just take a drive on a beautiful night'. Long story short, she initiated it and I fucked her in the back seat of her car. That continued for over a year! - Yes, 40+ women are HOT and very talented.
how long did that last with her?

I cant lie in my experience- i enjoy a 40+ hot wife slut - not only does she have a high sex drive ,few limits & they love creampies

To me its about the vibe and how comfortable they are being submissive to black men & also how they help break newbies in the lifestyle it turns me on

In addition
They have the right touch n care to make u want to keep fucking & giving them lots of cum

And lastly is the respect they have for the lifestyle - its the wide variety of backgrounds and mindsets of women that turn me on - - after sex being able to really chop it up shoot the ******* and have great convos - plays a part in both parties comfortability-

Ive met some awesome talented successful women who made the perfect slut

its the smart nerdy sluts for me - lets not forget 40+ mature ladies are masters at the 4 play & role play -

Nothing turns me when a hot wife can explain why they love sex with black men and u know its real and not for no gimmics and yet she is professional and respectable outside of it

Also you can learn alot from a mature slut in and out of bed - its alot game they can put u on too

💦💦💦💦 im hooked i feel like im fucking a real woman

Over all that 40+ Mature women is my fav

Yall won 🏆
I agree! My first sex was with a 42 Y O woman and she was awesome! I was 17

Back