40+ hot wives are my favorite

I cant lie in my experience- i enjoy a 40+ hot wife slut - not only does she have a high sex drive ,few limits & they love creampies

To me its about the vibe and how comfortable they are being submissive to black men & also how they help break newbies in the lifestyle it turns me on

In addition
They have the right touch n care to make u want to keep fucking & giving them lots of cum

And lastly is the respect they have for the lifestyle - its the wide variety of backgrounds and mindsets of women that turn me on - - after sex being able to really chop it up shoot the ******* and have great convos - plays a part in both parties comfortability-

Ive met some awesome talented successful women who made the perfect slut

its the smart nerdy sluts for me - lets not forget 40+ mature ladies are masters at the 4 play & role play -

Nothing turns me when a hot wife can explain why they love sex with black men and u know its real and not for no gimmics and yet she is professional and respectable outside of it

Also you can learn alot from a mature slut in and out of bed - its alot game they can put u on too

💦💦💦💦 im hooked i feel like im fucking a real woman

Over all that 40+ Mature women is my fav

Yall won 🏆

Attachments

• 47milf68.jpg
    47milf68.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 47milf44.jpg
    47milf44.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 143
Back