40+ hot wives are my favorite

I've noticed that many women do not hit their sexual peak until their mid 30's or 40's. And especially with the MILF admiration. So many women in their 40's 50's and 60's are chased after by the young males. And I do not hear woman complain about the young bulls being ready to experience that MILF pussy.

This is so true. White women around 45+ are the ultimate sluts. They'll do EVERYTHING you can ever think off; well, at least the ones that I had experience with. The best was this school teacher from Kansas City.. luvs to eat cum, multi-orgasmic, luvs ******* (mum-*******) role-playing and makes her hubby clean her creampies. Once on a road-trip to St. Louis with family, she went to meet an ex BBC and she didn't return for 2 days!! Hubby freaked out and 30 minutes before calling the cops, her ex texted him, gave a 5-star hotel location to pick up her. She was fine but he said he found her wasted, smelling of sex, cum, piss, ******* and her ex left her with $4000 cash. Weeks later.. after recovering, she said she got gang-banged by 5-8 BBCs and 2 black women non-stop, to be point of her pussy, mouth and asshole were sore for days and she lost taste for cum. They shaved her clean, tattooed 'White Slut' above her pussy and dyed her hair all black. She was a natural blonde! Funny thing, she did acknowledge that 2 days were the BEST experience of her adult life. They made her their white-slave, fucked her in all holes, cum'd and pissed on her, tied-her up and made her squirt until she ******* of orgasm. She plans to return and get used by her ex again!! .. lol
My God! What a BBC Cumslut your Wife is. I LOVE her so much❤️🔥🔥

Back