40+ hot wives are my favorite

My wife is 40 …. How did your wife’s sex drive increase or decrease after 40 ?? How is her sex drive now compared to 40? My wife just turned 40 and seems like she’s more horny
You’re right. My wife is 56, and still has a very strong sex drive. I am 10 years older than her, so it is very hard to keep up lol

I cant lie in my experience- i enjoy a 40+ hot wife slut - not only does she have a high sex drive ,few limits & they love creampies

To me its about the vibe and how comfortable they are being submissive to black men & also how they help break newbies in the lifestyle it turns me on

In addition
They have the right touch n care to make u want to keep fucking & giving them lots of cum

And lastly is the respect they have for the lifestyle - its the wide variety of backgrounds and mindsets of women that turn me on - - after sex being able to really chop it up shoot the ******* and have great convos - plays a part in both parties comfortability-

Ive met some awesome talented successful women who made the perfect slut

its the smart nerdy sluts for me - lets not forget 40+ mature ladies are masters at the 4 play & role play -

Nothing turns me when a hot wife can explain why they love sex with black men and u know its real and not for no gimmics and yet she is professional and respectable outside of it

Also you can learn alot from a mature slut in and out of bed - its alot game they can put u on too

💦💦💦💦 im hooked i feel like im fucking a real woman

Over all that 40+ Mature women is my fav

Yall won 🏆
Working on getting her fucked

Attachments

• FC297DAF-5CFC-4DEF-9B5F-4C7667BDD93B.jpeg
    FC297DAF-5CFC-4DEF-9B5F-4C7667BDD93B.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 03FC3749-F272-4F56-9090-40BE234EFEF9.jpeg
    03FC3749-F272-4F56-9090-40BE234EFEF9.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 224
I cant lie in my experience- i enjoy a 40+ hot wife slut - not only does she have a high sex drive ,few limits & they love creampies

To me its about the vibe and how comfortable they are being submissive to black men & also how they help break newbies in the lifestyle it turns me on

In addition
They have the right touch n care to make u want to keep fucking & giving them lots of cum

And lastly is the respect they have for the lifestyle - its the wide variety of backgrounds and mindsets of women that turn me on - - after sex being able to really chop it up shoot the ******* and have great convos - plays a part in both parties comfortability-

Ive met some awesome talented successful women who made the perfect slut

its the smart nerdy sluts for me - lets not forget 40+ mature ladies are masters at the 4 play & role play -

Nothing turns me when a hot wife can explain why they love sex with black men and u know its real and not for no gimmics and yet she is professional and respectable outside of it

Also you can learn alot from a mature slut in and out of bed - its alot game they can put u on too

💦💦💦💦 im hooked i feel like im fucking a real woman

Over all that 40+ Mature women is my fav

Yall won 🏆
😻

Attachments

• EEFEB881-AF4C-4744-BB4B-9AD17C66D890.jpeg
    EEFEB881-AF4C-4744-BB4B-9AD17C66D890.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 241
Back