4 guys 1 night

my wife has slept with 4 different guys including me last night. In front of me. Does that make me a cuckold?

By the way she was also humiliating me saying with the first guy. That's the best sex I've had in 5 years and the way you lick my pussy was better then hubby.

She had the time of her life.

She was also saying to guys id burp n fart and blow it in my hubbys face. But if he did it to me I would ******* him with the same pillow he wafted the fart in my face .

Oh yes. Once we had gotten home she sat on my face suffocating me at intervals. And then fucked me. I can't even say I fucked her. She fucked me .

I cum like a fountain. Then she made her way up to my face. And said lick boy stick your tongue right in there and move it around. Get all that cum out.

I felt her pushing her push outwards to try get every last drop into my mouth.

Last edited:
my wife has slept with 4 different guys including me last night. In front of me. Does that make me a cuckold?

By the way she was also humiliating me saying with the first guy. That's the best sex I've had in 5 years and the way you lick my pussy was better then hubby.

She had the time of her life.

She was also saying to guys id burp n fart and blow it in my hubbys face. But if he did it to me I would ******* him with the same pillow he wafted the fart in my face .
Are you a cuckold husband? Oh, my oh my goodness, yes you are.

Lol thank you I'm proud. I love you display picture.

When she had finished the last two guys which where one after each other. We went home. I had a look at her pussy her whole was the biggest I have ever seen it.

I did take a few pictures. If she gives me permission when she wakes. I will put a couple on here.

Back