33 year old GF

Jpaige390

Couple
Real Person
From
SC, US
Hey guys, this is my 33 year old white girlfriend from south Carolina. We are looking for a bull with 10" or more to fuck her, bare...as long as they are clean...and turn her into a total ghetto bbc slut...Preferably one who will also make me a bbc slave too, record them,.wear a chasity cage and give them the key, and lick and suck his bbc, before putting it in her.
After talking about it forever she wants to finally cuckold me making me wear a cage and give her bull the key on camera. Right now she wants a bull to text her, while making me into a total cuck doing things such as take pics in her thong etc.
IMG_0069.jpg

Attachments

• 1690278542578.jpg
    1690278542578.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 176
Hey guys, this is my 33 year old white girlfriend from south Carolina. We are looking for a bull with 10" or more to fuck her, bare...as long as they are clean...and turn her into a total ghetto bbc slut...Preferably one who will also make me a bbc slave too, record them,.wear a chasity cage and give them the key, and lick and suck his bbc, before putting it in her.
After talking about it forever she wants to finally cuckold me making me wear a cage and give her bull the key on camera. Right now she wants a bull to text her, while making me into a total cuck doing things such as take pics in her thong etc.
View attachment 6302555
You DEFINITELY won't have any trouble getting her a willing Bull in the Carolinas LOL I know I'm from there😂

View attachment 6302555
I'm from Anderson SC I'm definitely interested in getting together

View attachment 6302555
so sexy. please post more pictures of you in a thong!

Last edited:
View attachment 6302555
so sexy she is going to look absolutely gorgeous sucking a big black cock

Back