32 Year Old White M Wannabe Cuck - Western PA

Bjc412

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Hello all! I just found this site and couldn't wait to join, as I have long desired to serve a beautiful white QOS, as her submissive Cuck. I am hoping to finally get that opportunity here! Anyone who is looking for a submissive, white male Cuck, please feel free to reach out, and let's get to know each other! Look forward to hearing from you!!

Attachments

• IMG_1823.jpeg
    IMG_1823.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1826.jpeg
    IMG_1826.jpeg
    816.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1829.jpeg
    IMG_1829.jpeg
    473.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1833.jpeg
    IMG_1833.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 17
Hello all! I just found this site and couldn't wait to join, as I have long desired to serve a beautiful white QOS, as her submissive Cuck. I am hoping to finally get that opportunity here! Anyone who is looking for a submissive, white male Cuck, please feel free to reach out, and let's get to know each other! Look forward to hearing from you!!
Ill help message

I've been watching for you to get back to me but I don't think you're scared you are perfect for me I will dress you up like my play toy in My lover's not around he will be there to satisfy me you also be there to watch my lover make love to me I will train you from start to finish how to be a good little Cuck but I don't think you're that interested I think you just like talking to people I think you're too scared to go forward I left you a few messages I'm very very gorgeous

I've been watching for you to get back to me but I don't think you're scared you are perfect for me I will dress you up like my play toy in My lover's not around he will be there to satisfy me you also be there to watch my lover make love to me I will train you from start to finish how to be a good little Cuck but I don't think you're that interested I think you just like talking to people I think you're too scared to go forward I left you a few messages I'm very very gorgeous
Hey! Did you send me msgs? Sorry, I seem to miss a lot somehow, I don't know why! Thank you for reaching out and I would love to talk more w/ you!

Back