31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

I fear it didn’t end well either. David seemed to have lost control of the situation judging by the way his messaging dropped off. Lots of details in the beginning but less and less as time went by. He didn’t want Shelly to know he was posting. Also seems like Shelly did not seem to share with him the more she got into it. And Marcus was not a professional bull. Who knows what he really wanted. It’s not a lifestyle you should go into unprepared. maybe he’s so happy he didn’t need to post anymore but that is the less likely option.
I feel multiple things happened. First, he wasn't honest on here about how it started, but clarified it, causing many to question him. That constant questioning I feel got to him.

I agree, that he most likely let a fantasy get away from him.and I feel is likely that Shelly is in the process if she hasn't already of leaving him.

I thought it was incredibly foolish to give up every weekend with his wife to another man. Who his wife was in love with. Where I in his shoes I would not have let that happen. Also, birth control is not 100%. He kept saying that allowing Marcus to get Shelly pregnant wasn't going to happen. In my book I feel it is only a matter of time. Even with birth control. Then its game over for him I feel.

I could be wrong. Wish David would speak up to correct me.

By gathering all the interesting comments so far, only 2 scenarios. If we are dealing with just a fantasy translated in a post of this forum, no more ideas or the thrilling part of getting attention with a fantasy story disappeared. And is no offense to him by sayinng this, since many of us followed this story is more than fair make this assumption, considering the sudden disappear.
On the other hand, if story is true is a fair conclusion like I read in some of the last comments, Shelly took a decision after she started to sail in the waves of blasting pleasure.
In both cases was very interesting and nice to read the comments and reactions. This community is truly stimulating. Greetings

Lets not talk about it being Pandora’s Box but about sexually liberated women following their desires without needing, for the first time in their history, permission from a male to do so.
my wife asked me why i was ok with sharing her. i told her, when we got married, we had a marriage license. they didn't give me a title to you.

Shelly and Marcus relationship is blossoming. We have a very open conversation which means there is no confusion or mistrust. That being said, she has been very clear and has a strong no to 3some or even me seeing them together which means I only got glimpses but she has been very good in giving me a detailed story. Marcus has also introduced her to his friends and they are always a couple together

She told me that he is big but also thick. I know she has a thing for thick cock. She told me that she immediately came within seconds first time he got inside her. She hasn’t felt anything like that before. She came again a few moments later when his lips touched hers while he was stroking inside her. She then asked him to keep kissing her for a while which he was owning her. Her exact words “I never felt so helpless before, he was not just owning my body but every bit of me. I couldn’t do anything but just let him own me completely. I felt I was in heaven. His cock felt so nice inside me but his lips felt equally good”. I can’t count how many times she used the word “helpless” ❤️

She also told me later that she feels it’s her duty to keep him happy and does things that he asks her, including being his gf when she is out with him with friends, etc. But she also comes back in between, esp when he is traveling

I know she loves me but I also know she doesn’t love just me but also Marcus

One of the best incidences, thousand times more erotic than raw sex, happened about three weeks ago,

Our condo association does BBQ events on the last Fridays of the month where they invite all the residents. It’s a big condo association and there are hundreds of people. In the last one, i went there early and was chatting with a couple. I just met them there. About 15 min later, Shelly came with Marcus and they both came to us. He shook hands with both the other guy and with me and then introduced Shelly “meet my gf, Shelly. We both live in the block B”. That couple and I shook hands with her and I said “it’s nice meeting you Shelly, I am David”. They both stayed with us for 5 min with a bunch of small talks and then he took her away, holding his hands.

Marcus was wearing a basketball vest and Shelly was in a wrap around shirt skirt

Loved every bit of it

One of the best incidences, thousand times more erotic than raw sex, happened about three weeks ago,

Our condo association does BBQ events on the last Fridays of the month where they invite all the residents. It’s a big condo association and there are hundreds of people. In the last one, i went there early and was chatting with a couple. I just met them there. About 15 min later, Shelly came with Marcus and they both came to us. He shook hands with both the other guy and with me and then introduced Shelly “meet my gf, Shelly. We both live in the block B”. That couple and I shook hands with her and I said “it’s nice meeting you Shelly, I am David”. They both stayed with us for 5 min with a bunch of small talks and then he took her away, holding his hands.

Marcus was wearing a basketball vest and Shelly was in a wrap around shirt skirt

Loved every bit of it
Thanks for the update David, really hot and great to know how things are developing, that their relationship is really blossoming but that Shelly still comes back to you. As their relationship has blossomed, are Marcus and Shelly able to spend more time together?

Thanks for the update David. So I take it most if not all of your neighbors see Shelly not as your wife, but as Marcus' girlfriend?

Suggestion:
Invite Marcus out for a beer. Sit with him and find out if he likes your wife. If he does, suggest that you would be willing to see if Shelly would like to spend some quality time with him. Explain why and tell him exactly what is on your mind.

Float that idea to Shelly and see if she has an interest in getting to know Marcus a little better. Invite Marcus over for dinner and see where things go. Don't press either Marcus or Shelly. The fact that they stood and chatted for 45 minutes or so tells you that there is something in common.

Suggestion:
Invite Marcus out for a beer. Sit with him and find out if he likes your wife. If he does, suggest that you would be willing to see if Shelly would like to spend some quality time with him. Explain why and tell him exactly what is on your mind.

Float that idea to Shelly and see if she has an interest in getting to know Marcus a little better. Invite Marcus over for dinner and see where things go. Don't press either Marcus or Shelly. The fact that they stood and chatted for 45 minutes or so tells you that there is something in common.
She loves him. It’s already clear

Back