31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

I’m sorry if I offended anyone it was just my own opinion and yes, I wear what I want also.. again sorry if I upset anyone..

I've been reading this thread from the beginning and its good. Not to offend anyone or make things worse but no one has ventured to think that he could be taking her to this out of town BBQ with the group of friends and have her gangbanged or to fuck her in front of a group of guys. I also want the updates to continue and hope the best for both David and Shelly.

I've been reading this thread from the beginning and its good. Not to offend anyone or make things worse but no one has ventured to think that he could be taking her to this out of town BBQ with the group of friends and have her gangbanged or to fuck her in front of a group of guys. I also want the updates to continue and hope the best for both David and Shelly.
So dumb.

David is offline::: Shelly is dressed to ******* at a BBQ that was supposed to be for Family::: but is now 53 miles away::: and not with His family, but with His friends!
Wow!
My wife speculates that all day Shelly was getting Blacked, and that will continue 53. Miles away all night::: and into the future!
No one knows for sure, but we shall see!

Back