31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

I really appreciate you sharing this it is so hot. I think you have done a great job supporting Shelly and letting her set the pace and make her decisions. Their kiss was a major stake in the ground. Can't wait to hear how this pans out. David, you are a lucky man!

Wow what a great story !!

First of all thanks for sharing , I believe you will be getting what you want pretty soon , reading your story and as you remarked before Mark has a dominant personality and it seems your wife is falling under his dominance spell , it will probably develop of her having a deep emotional and sexual dependence of him , just think what took you few months to get ( a kiss ) it only took him a couple days , the relation with your wife will depend on his desire , are you ready and willing to have that kind of relation ? sooner or later he will ask her to deny you sex , I absolutely will do if I were him , will you accept that ?

Congrats for your achivements and thank you again for sharing it with us

I agree with the above comment and it’s something which I agree is the biggest challenge

Slow and steady relationships are also the stronger ones. And a strong relationship with a dominant person can be risky. Also, Shelly and I both want to bring him as “couple”, which can lead them to become a real couple but unfortunately either it is this or nothing for both of us. There is no way she will ever slee p with him unless she can spend time and know him.

ideal result for us is that he becomes a part of our life as long term fwb, they will have time alone and together but she will always be my wife. A bad result is that he acts as a jerk and we kick him out. Worst result is that he steals her under my nose

Something for us to evaluate before we go further

I agree with the above comment and it’s something which I agree is the biggest challenge

Slow and steady relationships are also the stronger ones. And a strong relationship with a dominant person can be risky. Also, Shelly and I both want to bring him as “couple”, which can lead them to become a real couple but unfortunately either it is this or nothing for both of us. There is no way she will ever slee p with him unless she can spend time and know him.

ideal result for us is that he becomes a part of our life as long term fwb, they will have time alone and together but she will always be my wife. A bad result is that he acts as a jerk and we kick him out. Worst result is that he steals her under my nose

Did she ever give you any additional details from that 30 minute window before they called you down to the apartment?

Did she ever give you any additional details from that 30 minute window before they called you down to the apartment?
Bet it was mostly about her needing time, him wanting to know if she was serious, what about your husband, was this just a weekend fling while he was away etc which led to a plan with the kiss to give him the reassurance/confidence David was OK with it and he had a chance. But purely speculation on my part.

It was pretty consistent to what she told me earlier

They decided on their way to home that she will land in his condo but not slee p there, mostly to grab a drin k. His condo has a long passage from the front door to open kitchen and living room area. Between the two there is an open island with barstools. After they entered she told me that sat on the bar stool and he opened a bottle of rose wine for her and got some scotch for himself. They sat there for a few min before they went back to kitchen to see some of the things they bought the day before and a few he planned to return. I guess at that time she told him that she will call me. Something must have said after that because at the time she got to the wall and he made out with her. I asked her what happened and she told me it was mostly kiss and his hands feeling her back. She called me from there itself and they kissed again before I came 5-6 min later

When I came I saw her sitting on the love seat.

I don’t expect anything else happened

They decided on their way to home that she will land in his condo but not slee p there, mostly to grab a drin k. His condo has a long passage from the front door to open kitchen and living room area. Between the two there is an open island with barstools. After they entered she told me that sat on the bar stool and he opened a bottle of rose wine for her and got some scotch for himself. They sat there for a few min before they went back to kitchen to see some of the things they bought the day before and a few he planned to return. I guess at that time she told him that she will call me. Something must have said after that because at the time she got to the wall and he made out with her. I asked her what happened and she told me it was mostly kiss and his hands feeling her back. She called me from there itself and they kissed again before I came 5-6 min later

Seems to be developing with a good deal of understanding and respect all round which is good. 👍

I think a very important question is what does Marcus want in all of this? I am glad to hear you established what you David, and what Shelly want. If I was in your shoes I would either have Shelly ask him, or the two of you ask him together. Establishing ground rules may give you the results your looking for.

Further questions might be does Marcus want to impregnate Shelly. Is that something you and/or Shelly might want.

That is super hot, the minor details really paint a picture.

I think a very important question is what does Marcus want in all of this? I am glad to hear you established what you David, and what Shelly want. If I was in your shoes I would either have Shelly ask him, or the two of you ask him together. Establishing ground rules may give you the results your looking for.

Further questions might be does Marcus want to impregnate Shelly. Is that something you and/or Shelly might want.
Simple answer is - he is enjoying his time with a pretty married lady and must be looking forward to get her laid in the near future

He knows from her that we want him to be out fwb.

We don’t want him to make Shelly pregnant.

Actually a FWB is a short term sexual relationship in which the two people aren’t committed to one another. I believe both Shelly and Marcus are in the game for a long term relationship. Which I find very stimulating as well. Nothing like a white wife needing an emotional connection with a black guy, as well as the best sex ever! Will you be allowed to watch or hand her over and listen to her sexual orgasms? Damn I envy you but hope you don’t get hurt?

I believe both Shelly and Marcus are in the game for a long term relationship. Which I find very stimulating as well. Nothing like a white wife needing an emotional connection with a black guy, as well as the best sex ever!
We also find it very stimulating, hope it works out. We need emotional connection so she can open herself for him. When she has his trust, I am sure she will hand herself over to him. They look really good together, a strong muscular black man with a pretty petite white wife

It does come up with a risk though. Today we both are very clear on how we want this to work out but a dom man has power to change woman’s mind.

We also find it very stimulating, hope it works out. We need emotional connection so she can open herself for him. When she has his trust, I am sure she will hand herself over to him. They look really good together, a strong muscular black man with a pretty petite white wife

It does come up with a risk though. Today we both are very clear on how we want this to work out but a dom man has power to change woman’s mind.
I don't know. You keep telling us how beautiful she is. Maybe you should show us. Haha

Back