31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Just got a cryptic text msg from her

“I love you”
Should text her back and ask her if things are going to happen or are they just gonna simmer for a bit. This is letting her you are interested enough in what is going to happen while reassuring her that regardless you are going to love her.

I loved all the engagement here but I am also surprised by so many people assuming they can make a call what will happen or what Shelly or I should do.

People incorrectly assumes all women are similar, they will give into the situation, they all will do the same thing. NO it’s not true. They need to adjust to situations differently. I told Shelly today, she has all the time in the world to do what she thinks is right.

If it’s tonight, I am happy. It it happens after 6 months and she prefers that, I am happier.

I loved all the engagement here but I am also surprised by so many people assuming they can make a call what will happen or what Shelly or I should do.

People incorrectly assumes all women are similar, they will give into the situation, they all will do the same thing. NO it’s not true. They need to adjust to situations differently. I told Shelly today, she has all the time in the world to do what she thinks is right.

If it’s tonight, I am happy. It it happens after 6 months and she prefers that, I am happier.
Good man..you kno your wife better than any of us…just don’t forget to come back with the details

For what it’s worth, they are still at the wine bar. It’s an up scale place, 2 miles off our condo

if I have to guess, she will be in an a line short comfy dress. She loves those
This was two hours ago. Any idea whats going on David?

Back