31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

I had a hard on all day knowing that my pretty wife has been with a stranger all day and has been obediently listening to him while being pampered. I hope there is more in the night but I will take this any day
I think the hardest part for me would be not being able to be upstairs and listen when it happened. But I’m not sure how you would get upstairs without them hearing you.

Long 8 min call

I will write in details but she said had an overall great day, she is much more comfortable with him now and can see him in our life for long term. She also said he is intelligent which is a also big turn on for her. I was mostly listening and telling I love her. Then she told me that she is confused.

She wants to go to his place and relax after a tiring day but that will mean she is going there to have sex with him. She told me she need to have an emotional connection with him which is happening but not fully there. In general she would have been ok but he is a dom and he will expect her to take care of him. I told her it’s all her call and I am here to support. If I can do anything let me know. She said she will think again and decide. He is out anyway until 9:45 to get his car from his friends place so she has time.

Long 8 min call

I will write in details but she said had an overall great day, she is much more comfortable with him now and can see him in our life for long term. She also said he is intelligent which is a also big turn on for her. I was mostly listening and telling I love her. Then she told me that she is confused.

She wants to go to his place and relax after a tiring day but that will mean she is going there to have sex with him. She told me she need to have an emotional connection with him which is happening but not fully there. In general she would have been ok but he is a dom and he will expect her to take care of him. I told her it’s all her call and I am here to support. If I can do anything let me know. She said she will think again and decide. He is out anyway until 9:45 to get his car from his friends place so she has time.
Ya! She is on the fence. But push comes to shove. Marcus will have her tonight. Are you okay with that? I know you say deep down you are but are you truly ready to have your wife's needs taken care of by another man? One of the greatest joys of this lifestyle is the reclaiming. You won't be able to do it til tomorrow... Once she is his know that it changes the dynamics of EVERYTHING. But we are here for moral support. Hopefully she goes through with it.

Back