31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Ya! She is on the fence. But push comes to shove. Marcus will have her tonight. Are you okay with that? I know you say deep down you are but are you truly ready to have your wife's needs taken care of by another man? One of the greatest joys of this lifestyle is the reclaiming. You won't be able to do it til tomorrow... Once she is his know that it changes the dynamics of EVERYTHING. But we are here for moral support. Hopefully she goes through with it.
I am more than OK but she has to be. She called me again and she is looking to spend more time with him in much more relaxed environment but is worried that he will be all over her as soon as she goes downstairs, which can end up day on a bitter note

I am more than OK but she has to be. She called me again and she is looking to spend more time with him in much more relaxed environment but is worried that he will be all over her as soon as she goes downstairs, which can end up day on a bitter note
Most have to put out a signal that they are okay with it. She's got this though. If she didn't want him to be all over her she wouldn't be going down.

Tell Her you love her! My Wife just told me that She desires to go! Period
It won't be bitter! He has waited this long::: he will seduce her and then:::: WOW! Fireworks! Boom!

It’s not about anyone, not about me or about him. It’s all about her. She is longing to take it by moment. Have a few drinks with him and then see what happens but going alone to him can give a different signal
She is longing to Moan like she has heard others! She is just having " Opening night Jitters" She will be a Champ!!!

She called me again and this is what she told me

Marquis called her and she told him that it’s not a great idea to meet at his place tonight. He suggested to get a ******* at a near by wine bar. She said yes.

they will leave at 10:30
A couple of drinks::: he will be a TOTAL Gentleman, she will relax, one thing will lead to another:::: and she will be aroused by the looks they get::: her a married white Wife, with a Black Stud! Her juices will flow::: and COWABUNGA, a new Interracial " Sexual Odyssey" will commence!

She called me again and this is what she told me

Marquis called her and she told him that it’s not a great idea to meet at his place tonight. He suggested to get a ******* at a near by wine bar. She said yes.

they will leave at 10:30
In other words he might not be comfortable with the idea as bad as he wants to.

Think the thing to do is tell her to go and just see how it goes BUT to be clear with him what the boundaries are - that she needs to feel comfortable with him and she’s not sure she’s quite there yet, so she’ll go home with him but he has to agree she sets the pace and it may not be tonight. If he’s any good he’ll take it slowly and seduce her until before she knows it she’s getting a good all-night seeing to.

Think the thing to do is tell her to go and just see how it goes BUT to be clear with him what the boundaries are - that she needs to feel comfortable with him and she’s not sure she’s quite there yet, so she’ll go home with him but he has to agree she sets the pace and it may not be tonight. If he’s any good he’ll take it slowly and seduce her until before she knows it she’s getting a good all-night seeing to.
She knows it more than anyone. I am proud of her as she is dictating her terms and not swayed by her emotions or his demands

i told her I love her even more

Back