31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

If it doesn’t happen today might be better next time if you are really not at home for the weekend. Knowing you are upstairs waiting and hearing any noise she makes will be off-putting. Knowing she has the weekend for herself will make her feel much less guilty or constrained. My sense is it won’t happen today because of that.

She called me 8 min ago and we chatted for 2 min 48 sec. both went to washroom when she called me

I asked her how is she and she said she is having a great day. She said she is calling to let me know that she is enjoying herself. . I told her I am not home and she can take this the way she wants to. She said “you know me” and I replied “yes babe”.

Then she told me that there is one thing which is very different which is his dominating nature. Sometime he is very pampering but sometime he has strong opinions. As an example, she said he was was very particular about where they should sit in the restaurant and in fact asked her to move to a different place after she already sat. Some time later she was replying to her cousin’s text and he Interrupted asking if it is an emergency, indirectly telling her to not look at her phone. Then he became very pampering again.

I told her she can come back home any time if she gets uncomfortable and I will also come back. She said no she is totally fine for now and will check with him what else he wants to buy. She then told that she will chat later as he must be waiting.

Back