30-something NYC interracial couple starting to explore (guy posting)

Hi folks, I'm the guy in an interracial couple (black-man, white woman) and enjoying this as a space to share with others and possibly explore a bit. We're interested in women more than guys, but happy to chat with non-stereotypical, non-cishet guys. Interested only in folks with progressive, anti-racist attitudes. I'm very pro-kink and interested in a range of fetishes, ages, and relationship dynamics: open to chatting with older or younger couples, dominant/submissive couples, and people into sharing and voyeurism. She's a mom, mostly a bratty sub, and a size queen who loves/needs stretching. I have an exhibitionist streak once I've opened up, but we're very private as a couple.

People we'd like to connect with and possibly get to know better:
  • M/F and queer couples interested in M/F couples
  • M/F empty-nester couples
  • Younger bi guys
  • Other humans into BDSM/spanking
  • Other humans who love big dicks
  • Experienced people, especially "cougars"

Last edited:
dude, do you not understand how "tags" work?
dude....what's your definition of a "tag" in the context of this thread? Are you referencing the "reply feature" which I used to reply to the comment I was cosigning? Was my original comment not clear enough that I was cosigning the "get verified" statement due to the fact that the OP has been a member since 2016 and stating he's a Black male which is mad sus?

And before anyone has a comment about my status...I'm not posting ads for hookups so I personally haven't felt the need to verify before today.

dude....what's your definition of a "tag" in the context of this thread? Are you referencing the "reply feature" which I used to reply to the comment I was cosigning? Was my original comment not clear enough that I was cosigning the "get verified" statement due to the fact that the OP has been a member since 2016 and stating he's a Black male which is mad sus?

And before anyone has a comment about my status...I'm not posting ads for hookups so I personally haven't felt the need to verify before today.
did you see @rudeboybull Stephen A eyeroll? that was for you, cuz @Henluv Nine wasnt talking to you. you keep commenting on the wrong posts and reading the posts as if they are all talking about you. You dont have to verify, like I dont care if you do or dont. but just keep up with the conversation. Like we all want you to contribute your comments, but just make sure you are talking to the right person. ok?

did you see @rudeboybull Stephen A eyeroll? that was for you, cuz @Henluv Nine wasnt talking to you. you keep commenting on the wrong posts and reading the posts as if they are all talking about you. You dont have to verify, like I dont care if you do or dont. but just keep up with the conversation. Like we all want you to contribute your comments, but just make sure you are talking to the right person. ok?
BRUH! I think you missed it but whatever...I'm bout mine. Have a blessed and happy life and happy hunting.

Back