30 [F4M, F4MM] Los Angeles, Ca. - Vixen Hotwife Seeks Hung

Sxymexyhotwife

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
I am a Los Angeles based Vixen Hotwife

First, We are not a "cuck" couple. That dynamic doesn't turn us on, and is not for us. Not our thing

I like soft, slow, sensual sex that progresses into harder, rougher sex with a creampie finish. Lots of kissing sprinkled in is A+

I take a full pannel STI test every 3 months, but, I haven't played since December 2019 because of the pandemic. My last STI test was on 3/27/21, all negative.

As long as your semen isnt going to make me ooze, leak, have abnormal discharge, break out into sores, or ******* me, I'm game for fun.

In regards to creampie play, and cumming inside of me, I have an IUD in, and I take the pill as well, so there is no pregnancy risk.

I'm looking for dudes who are:

-Hung 8.5" or bigger
-Can get a room near me
-Doesn't mind me filming (faces will be obscured)
-Will provide recent negative STI testing showing it's safe to fuck you

Does that sound like you?

First, We are not a "cuck" couple. That dynamic doesn't turn us on, and is not for us. Not our thing

I like soft, slow, sensual sex that progresses into harder, rougher sex with a creampie finish. Lots of kissing sprinkled in is A+

I take a full pannel STI test every 3 months, but, I haven't played since December 2019 because of the pandemic. My last STI test was on 3/27/21, all negative.

As long as your semen isnt going to make me ooze, leak, have abnormal discharge, break out into sores, or ******* me, I'm game for fun.

In regards to creampie play, and cumming inside of me, I have an IUD in, and I take the pill as well, so there is no pregnancy risk.

-Hung 8.5" or bigger
-Can get a room near me

It does sound like me. Dm me

-Hung 8.5" or bigger
-Can get a room near me

I am currently in the the OC in a hotel room near Buena park but I live in the Thousand Oaks area but I have no issues getting a room....I have recent test results and I enjoy kissing....what part of LA are you in?

-Hung 8.5" or bigger
-Can get a room near me

Love that....

Back