Blonde hotwife seeking breeder Bulls in Wisconsin

HotwifeAllie

Couple
Real Person
From
WI, US
I'm a curvy 35-year-old blonde hotwife in the Madison, WI area. I'm in a cuckolding relationship with my husband, and I am interested in meeting well-hung, powerful Black Bulls in the area who are interested in bareback sex/breeding, as I have an absolute addiction to cum! I am completely fine with one-time encounters, though I am not opposed to exploring an ongoing relationship with a Bull if it feels right. My ideal Bull would be dominant but fun, willing to let me worship them, and ready to get wet because BBC makes me squirt when I cum 😋 Physically, I would prefer Bulls who are 9+ inches, thick, and cut, with lots of stamina because once I start cumming I usually don't want to stop until we're both exhausted! Current STI/COVID testing is a must, of course, and I am completely clean. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, send me a message and let's get to know each other! :lips:

Attachments

• 20230209_223622.jpg
    20230209_223622.jpg
    873 KB · Views: 642
  • 20230116_165617.jpg
    20230116_165617.jpg
    660.6 KB · Views: 632
I'm a curvy 35-year-old blonde hotwife in the Madison, WI area. I'm in a cuckolding relationship with my husband, and I am interested in meeting well-hung, powerful Black Bulls in the area who are interested in bareback sex/breeding, as I have an absolute addiction to cum! I am completely fine with one-time encounters, though I am not opposed to exploring an ongoing relationship with a Bull if it feels right. My ideal Bull would be dominant but fun, willing to let me worship them, and ready to get wet because BBC makes me squirt when I cum 😋 Physically, I would prefer Bulls who are 9+ inches, thick, and cut, with lots of stamina because once I start cumming I usually don't want to stop until we're both exhausted! Current STI/COVID testing is a must, of course, and I am completely clean. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, send me a message and let's get to know each other! :lips:
I’m Interested

Delicious 🤤

Sexy body and tits mm

i'd love to breed you, gorgeous!!

Wow! Very hot and sexy lady

I am a gym rat and a very heavy thick warm sperm cummer, and precum so much too with lots of stamina, I love dominating and cuckholding couples and I’m very verbal and love bareback, I’m recently tested in all as well, hmu let’s have a good raw breeding fuck

Hey I’m from Milwaukee baby girl pm me and let’s get things rolling

Absolutely beautiful

Back