29F anal-only whorewife seeks 3 BBCs for gangbang in any EU country

May 9th through May 13th we'd like to travel somewhere in Europe to have my whorewife gangbanged bareback and anal-only.

I'd be there to make cocktails for the bulls and clean their cum from her asshole preferably after all 3 have fucked their loads into her.

Bulls should be:
- huge-cocked, at least 9 inches but preferably more and *thick*
- tall and handsome
- down with photos and film: we can cut out and/or not shoot your face

I want cocks going deep inside her, even if you have to push a bit to fit. You should cum inside her bottomed-out.

Absolutely non-negotiable: pictures of face and proof of cock size.

1000006197.jpg1000006634.jpg1000004040.jpg1000003908.jpg

Attachments

• 1000006519.jpg
    1000006519.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
May 9th through May 13th we'd like to travel somewhere in Europe to have my whorewife gangbanged bareback and anal-only.

I'd be there to make cocktails for the bulls and clean their cum from her asshole preferably after all 3 have fucked their loads into her.

Bulls should be:
- tall and handsome

I want cocks going deep inside her, even if you have to push a bit to fit. You should cum inside her bottomed-out.

View attachment 7089093View attachment 7089113View attachment 7089116View attachment 7089121
Can you visit Holland.i can arrange 4 or 5 bbc for her.contact me I have telegram. Kik or whatsapp

Bulls should be:
- tall and handsome

View attachment 7089093View attachment 7089113View attachment 7089116View attachment 7089121
WOW‼️I really love what I read and see‼️😍🥰😋 Book your nice Vacation for sun fun and to make all your nasty Dreams become true here at the sunny Island while your hot Holiday! 🏝️

Bulls should be:
- tall and handsome

Ass open, ready big cocks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bulls should be:
- tall and handsome

We’d love to have you in England, I’ve attached one photo. I’d be happy to be in camera and know a few other BBCs who would be happy to join us x

Attachments

• IMG_0036.png
    IMG_0036.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2443.jpeg
    IMG_2443.jpeg
    524 KB · Views: 25
Back