28, Nashua, NH - looking for the biggest one I can find!

First and foremost:

I will not answer unless your first email verifies you’re as big as I need :)

Female hotwife looking for someone 8.5” or bigger to give me the pounding of my life. Fuck me like a slut and leave my pussy abused for my bf to fuck afterwards. MUST be 8.5 as he is 8 and I want bigger!

About me: I’m just over 5’ and 125 lbs with a nice ass and tits. I can take a good fucking so only those willing to give it nice and hard will be considered. Must verify your size, been let down too many times before.

Attachments

• 2E3E3F63-64D6-4B55-8B14-52537EBC40A5.jpeg
    2E3E3F63-64D6-4B55-8B14-52537EBC40A5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost:

Female hotwife looking for someone 8.5” or bigger to give me the pounding of my life. Fuck me like a slut and leave my pussy abused for my bf to fuck afterwards. MUST be 8.5 as he is 8 and I want bigger!

About me: I’m just over 5’ and 125 lbs with a nice ass and tits. I can take a good fucking so only those willing to give it nice and hard will be considered. Must verify your size, been let down too many times before.

Beautiful Looking Lady! KiK messenger ID is <REMOVED>

Attachments

• 048.JPG
    048.JPG
    981.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost:

About me: I’m just over 5’ and 125 lbs with a nice ass and tits. I can take a good fucking so only those willing to give it nice and hard will be considered. Must verify your size, been let down too many times before. Comment your email or kik and I will reach out.
Are you the male or female searching for a mate?

I won’t be surprise you are a male pretending to be a female, but again prove us all wrong, just verify.... lol ?.

You sound too good to be true....

Back