I caught my ex girlfriend in bed with a black man after coming home from work a few months ago. At first I was angry and dumped her. But then not long after I realized I was aroused by the situation. The feelings of shame, humiliation and inferiority took over and thinking of her cheating was my go to when I needed to get off. Sadly since I dumped her she blocked me on everything so I can't tell her and try and get back together. Now I guess in a way I cucked myself.

Last edited:
I dated a girl a few years ago that was kinda into this type thing. She was actually more controlling than a submissive, though. She was pretty much a gold star lesbian and actually didn't even really like to be around guys for very long. She would switch between being extremely jealous and suspicious to encouraging me to hook up with other guys, especially darker guys! I would come home after hooking up and she would strip me down and have me tell her all about it in detail. She would get so turned on!! I'm not going to lie it was definitely fun for a while but it was also lots of drama!!

I caught my ex girlfriend in bed with a black man after coming home from work a few months ago. At first I was angry and dumped her. But then not long after I realized I was aroused by the situation. The feelings of shame, humiliation and inferiority took over and thinking of her cheating was my go to when I needed to get off. Sadly since I dumped her she blocked me on everything so I can't tell her and try and get back together. Now I guess in a way I cucked myself.
Interesting never thought a lesbian would want to be a cuck but hey I like to hear what you think of it all

Maybe you should try some bbc, you might enjoy it.

My ex's Lesbian friend tried to join in on a Bull party but my ex, Amber, said that her buddy wasnt really into it at the end of the day. Guess she really was into chicks. There are a lot of bi and lesbian chicks that only choose Black men for sex cuz Amber did have some lesbian friends that were into it, just not when we were together

I dated a girl a few years ago that was kinda into this type thing. She was actually more controlling than a submissive, though. She was pretty much a gold star lesbian and actually didn't even really like to be around guys for very long. She would switch between being extremely jealous and suspicious to encouraging me to hook up with other guys, especially darker guys! I would come home after hooking up and she would strip me down and have me tell her all about it in detail. She would get so turned on!! I'm not going to lie it was definitely fun for a while but it was also lots of drama!!
That is a very exciting twist for both of you. Did you enjoy the dynamic until the drama became too much?

Was your ex-girlfriend openly bisexual, or did you think she was a lesbian and that's why what you witnessed was shocking to you?

Have a nice day dear lady!

Thanks for the insight

She was but also recruited white women to enjoy his bbc
I do not believe in the truth of male or female homosexuality. I will also write why.
I'm pretty sure that the most common sexual orientation is actually latent bisexuality!

A set of different mental and physical stimulations can strengthen attraction to the opposite sex or even to one's own sex, which will eventually culminate in a sexual act.
The case of the lesbian black lady you mentioned also proves this.

Back