24F/26M travelling cross-country

suurchols

Couple
From
NJ, US
Hello, we are riding our motorcycle across the country to California, and we are looking for people who are willing to host us and potentially fuck her. We are a DDF, laid back, 420 friendly and experienced couple.

10/4 Thursday NASHVILLE
10/5 Friday Little Rock
10/6 Saturday Dallas
10/7 Sunday ????
And so on
10/10 Wednesday A beach in SoCal

Damn you just a bit too far North on your path. Sounds like you taking I-20. If you were down on I-10 you would fall right into my path.

Damn you just a bit too far North on your path. Sounds like you taking I-20. If you were down on I-10 you would fall right into my path.

Hello, we are riding our motorcycle across the country to California, and we are looking for people who are willing to host us and potentially fuck her. We are a DDF, laid back, 420 friendly and experienced couple.

10/4 Thursday NASHVILLE
10/5 Friday Little Rock
10/6 Saturday Dallas
10/7 Sunday ????
And so on
I’m in Cali

10/4 Thursday NASHVILLE
10/5 Friday Little Rock
10/6 Saturday Dallas
10/7 Sunday ????
And so on
That sounds like quite a trip!! Will your travels bring you anywhere near central NY? If not I see you guys are from Jersey...how close are you to the NNJ/NY area?

10/4 Thursday NASHVILLE
10/5 Friday Little Rock
10/6 Saturday Dallas
10/7 Sunday ????
And so on
Sounds like a thrill ride indeed... I am a Baton Rouge, La. native... Wish i was closer

Back