23y old BBC/Bull/Daddy/Master looking for longterm cuckold couple

melo2001

Male
Real Person
From
Germany
Hey as my title says i am a 23y old bbc bull who is kinky
I like to be called daddy even though the most woman would be older then me or couples.

I have a special fantasy my fantasy is to have a long term relationship with a couple where i am the bull till eternal
Its like C3 cuckolding.

The cuckold couple would move to my city and we would be together as 3 for eternal thats my fantasy

Also because i am dominant she would be my sexslave/cundump/sextoy

Does anybody has similar fantasy?

Msg me if your interested.

And please msg me on private chat or kik cause otherwise i wont get a notification

Attachments

• 7e3e29e0-742b-49dd-a115-28b0e3bd2a5d.jpg
    7e3e29e0-742b-49dd-a115-28b0e3bd2a5d.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Hi I am a 46 year old Asian woman. My husband and I want to have our first cuck experience. He travels for work and I go with him.
You must be clean and be well endowed and have a hot body!
I am on KIK Asianchick1234567 and he is smallwhiteoneforyou
Thanks
You havent answer me back so i guess your not interested

Hi I am a 46 year old Asian woman. My husband and I want to have our first cuck experience. He travels for work and I go with him.
You must be clean and be well endowed and have a hot body!
I am on KIK Asianchick1234567 and he is smallwhiteoneforyou
Thanks
We're are you located

Hey as my title says i am a 21y old bbc bull who is kinky
I like to be called daddy even though the most woman would be older then me or couples.

I have a special fantasy my fantasy is to have a long term relationship with a couple where i am the bull till eternal
Its like C3 cuckolding.

The cuckold couple would move to my city and we would be together as 3 for eternal thats my fantasy

And please msg me on private chat or kik cause otherwise i wont get a notification
😆 L.ol At 21 you're a master of nothing, just a boy looking to get his dick wet

Its like C3 cuckolding.

I wish you were here to take her

Its like C3 cuckolding.

And no doubt they support you financially. HA! Keep dreaming. Get a job!

Back