23 [M4MF/FF] Birmingham, UK - sub looking to be a sub/cuck for couple 18-30 yrs old

Hi! I am looking to experience being a cuck for a couple between 18 to 30 years old - female and male or female and female. I don't mind! I have many kinks and fantasies I would like try to try out!

I am open minded and this would be my first time doing this. I do have some limits.I live in the UK close to Birmingham and would prefer for you be local or close. However, I don't mind if you live elsewhere in the UK.

I am quite open minded and my kinks are: cuckolding, femdom, BDSM, feet, pegging, dirty talk, verbal humiliation, praise, pain, spanking, tease and denial, edging, bondage, tie and tease, chastity, BDSM toys, aftercare, giving oral, collar + leash and so much more!I am naturally submissive. I love the sensation and feeling for being a owned by a female dom/mistress/play partner/couple and being used as her toy for her pleasure.

I love the mental and physical sensation. I take pleasure in being loyal to mistress and making her happy makes me happy. I just love everything about it!

I am cute and would love to serve and be a good boy to a couple! I have many toys such as chastity, nipple clamps and vibrating butt plug! Please message me if interested.

Please message me if interested.

Back