21 y/o white cuck who likes to watch women with bbc

My life long fantasy has always been to watch a girl get fucked by a Big black cock in front of me while I watch ….. I’m young and attractive & therfore I’ve never told anyone about my fantasy because I don’t want them to get the wrong idea that I’m gay cause I’m not , I just think it’s really fucken hot to see girls take BBC

Attachments

• 1DC45E47-5D91-454F-9471-9D1A2028D0C6.jpeg
    1DC45E47-5D91-454F-9471-9D1A2028D0C6.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 230
  • 80EE6F95-E000-4CE8-A720-9A7EF2AAF032.jpeg
    80EE6F95-E000-4CE8-A720-9A7EF2AAF032.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 227
My life long fantasy has always been to watch a girl get fucked by a Big black cock in front of me while I watch ….. I’m young and attractive & therfore I’ve never told anyone about my fantasy because I don’t want them to get the wrong idea that I’m gay cause I’m not , I just think it’s really fucken hot to see girls take BBC
Hung like a gnat

I find it funny that your problem with telling women is that you think they will judge you for being "gay" LOL. Maybe grow up a little. If the only reason you cant tell a girl that you like and are naked with that you want to watch her get fucked is because you are homophobic, you should go seek counseling immediately. You are the definition of MALE TOXIC Energy.

You got a gf? I'd be delighted to fuck her in front of you. I get turned on by fucking in front of ppl

Back