21 I want to lose my virginity (czech republic, southern poland, austria)

hello
I will be in czechia area during february and want to lose my virginity to a kind and polite woman. I never had any sexual intimacy before so i want my first time to be special. If you are older than 18, your age doesnt matter to me. If you have any questions i can answer with no problem.

My conditions are:
- I want to go down and lick
- I want to kiss
- PIV is necessary

If you are fine with this please send me a message.

Bro you can do better than this website, loose your virginity with someone you care for, or at a wild night clubbing.. this website is just for fantasies and most people here are fake. Go get yourself the girl you deserve
Nice thing to do

Bro you can do better than this website, loose your virginity with someone you care for, or at a wild night clubbing.. this website is just for fantasies and most people here are fake. Go get yourself the girl you deserve
I tried tinder, reddit and other dating apps but they don't seem to work. I don't know where else I can look for and am tired. I just want it to be over so I don't really care if she's my gf of not. Thanks for the comment though, I appreciate what you are trying to do but I'm just tired.

It'll never stop at loosing your virginity, you're gonna want to have more sex, if you limit yourself to cuckold wives from this age you'll be a slave to them instead of their master.. you have to work on your self, go to the gym, gain confidence, go clubbing, talk to girls, get rejected, try again until you learn how to interest a woman and by then you'll have all the pussy you want.

When you do all that then come back to this website and fuck a wife in front of her man just for fun
U doing a great thing here

I tried tinder, reddit and other dating apps but they don't seem to work. I don't know where else I can look for and am tired. I just want it to be over so I don't really care if she's my gf of not. Thanks for the comment though, I appreciate what you are trying to do but I'm just tired.
Happy to give u advice from a woman's perspective

Back