Im sick of people that can’t mind there own business so they have to have ******* talking comments not all bcc are toys and not all white women are sluts. People these days just got nothing better to do the be wise assesholes!

I check messages once a day. And to see that there is a whole thread that never answered my question. I am sorry that you feel put upon, or judged for your post and statement, but it was literally unclear. I think that the dating apps would be a better place for you to meet the single guy you are seeking.

I agree with @rudeboybull . this didnt seem complicated.
there are single men on here, but this site is designed to be female centric. For the most part the men that are having sex with women are not here to be with one woman, since there are more women in this world than men. And the number of men that can be trustworthy, STI free, and also ethical are few and far between.

What it seems like is that you are seeking a hook up with a single guy, you can find that on tinder with no problem at all. Im kind of confused why you are having trouble on that app. there are also a ton of posts on reddit with single guys looking for sex.

Again, the vast majority of men on this site having sex have experience and are open to a potential throuple idea, but I dont think thats what you want? Again, I asked because your post was VERY UNCLEAR! Asking for clarification is actually a sign of good communication. The fact that you took the question as argumentative, shows more about your character than anything else. I dont think you are impressing anyone on here, in fact, you are now going to have to issue apologies to several users on this site.

no one cares if you think you are "hot". I always laugh at users who love to PROJECT their own psychological issues onto other people. I did not see any male toxic behavior at all, so if you did, please let us know. It seems you have had bad experiences in the past, but none of those experiences were with men on this site, so you are bringing your baggage here and its not appreciated.

I hope you feel better and get over it. But stop being so negative on here. We tried to help you, and you just have a lot of anger in your heart. I hope you get over it.

Im sick of people that can’t mind there own business so they have to have ******* talking comments not all bcc are toys and not all white women are sluts. People these days just got nothing better to do the be wise assesholes!

I am going to address this comment specifically. I am sorry that in the past, you were called a slut. I didn't. I dont even know who you are. I am a leader in the community in NJ and NY. I take that seriously and I hate toxic male BS. At this point, Im pretty convinced that this is the husband talking ******* and not the wife. Because women do not fly off the handle this quickly and for NO reason. Only men trying to prove something tend to take things OUT OF CONTEXT and have psychological baggage like this.

I have less Idea what you want now, from your many comments. Do you want to date someone? Do you want him to live-in? Im not sure what exactly what you want? I can tell you that finding a single guy that is not VANILLA for this, is going to be really hard. You live in NJ, one of the most sexually repressed and conservative states in the nation. Most single men are looking for a hook up or a wife. Finding a guy that is "cool" with you having a partner, is not going to be easy. you can always lie to a single guy on tinder and just say you want to date him, but that means you always have to go to his place?

Again, its really unclear what you are seeking. I am hoping you weren't trying to call me a Male Slut either, because I dont take kindly to being called names, as I would never call anyone else a name. I think degrading people, especially online is just in poor form and shows how immature you are. So as others have told you, please grow up and show some class.

I check messages once a day. And to see that there is a whole thread that never answered my question. I am sorry that you feel put upon, or judged for your post and statement, but it was literally unclear. I think that the dating apps would be a better place for you to meet the single guy you are seeking.

I agree with @rudeboybull . this didnt seem complicated.
there are single men on here, but this site is designed to be female centric. For the most part the men that are having sex with women are not here to be with one woman, since there are more women in this world than men. And the number of men that can be trustworthy, STI free, and also ethical are few and far between.

What it seems like is that you are seeking a hook up with a single guy, you can find that on tinder with no problem at all. Im kind of confused why you are having trouble on that app. there are also a ton of posts on reddit with single guys looking for sex.

Again, the vast majority of men on this site having sex have experience and are open to a potential throuple idea, but I dont think thats what you want? Again, I asked because your post was VERY UNCLEAR! Asking for clarification is actually a sign of good communication. The fact that you took the question as argumentative, shows more about your character than anything else. I dont think you are impressing anyone on here, in fact, you are now going to have to issue apologies to several users on this site.

no one cares if you think you are "hot". I always laugh at users who love to PROJECT their own psychological issues onto other people. I did not see any male toxic behavior at all, so if you did, please let us know. It seems you have had bad experiences in the past, but none of those experiences were with men on this site, so you are bringing your baggage here and its not appreciated.

I hope you feel better and get over it. But stop being so negative on here. We tried to help you, and you just have a lot of anger in your heart. I hope you get over it.
The Grand Master Jedi has spoken! 🧘🏽‍♂️

Looking for a single man that isn’t getting any and wants to be committed to them etc...but can’t formulate a proper sentence or be grammatically correct?
its a no from me dawg GIF

Wait im lost here. So is your boyfriend/husband a man slut too as well? Or did you get lucky finding him because he is willing to share you? Need more backstory to this convo

Last edited:
Back