Nj couple looking for a bbc that’s not a man slut. Someone who is down to earth has respect and someone who loves to have fun. Must be single not married or couple. If interested please email us thanks
good luck guys
but you should list what your definition of a man slut is?
without a definition, I would say that all BBC, Hung men are man sluts. Are you asking men to ignore women's needs?

Nj couple looking for a bbc that’s not a man slut. Someone who is down to earth has respect and someone who loves to have fun. Must be single not married or couple. If interested please email us thanks
Sorry I had to laugh at this 🤭
I'm curious myself, who is this handsome charming and also hung guy in the lifestyle who's single and not getting any pussy🤔. ..
he just exists in a vacuum waiting for YOU to hook up with Him 🤣🤣🤣

let us know how that Goes! 👍🏽

The only guys are are man sluts are the ones who think there hot ******* Abd are spoiled rich brats that got nothing better to do then to talk ******* get a life

not really trying to fan the flames but hopefully to clear something up.

There might have been a misunderstanding in there between messages. I don't think my brothas meant anything malicious in their jest. They were just pointing out the fact that your initial use of the term "man slut" definitely needed some clarification.

It's true that the man you describe is not likely to be truly single even less likely willing to commit to being the unicorn for a couple.

not really trying to fan the flames but hopefully to clear something up.

There might have been a misunderstanding in there between messages. I don't think my brothas meant anything malicious in their jest. They were just pointing out the fact that your initial use of the term "man slut" definitely needed some clarification.

It's true that the man you describe is not likely to be truly single even less likely willing to commit to being the unicorn for a couple.
Oh no, I'm totally calling BULLSHIT 🤣🤣
I meant exactly what I said... No misunderstanding 🚫

See this is the problem with SOME of the ppl in this lifestyle....

Couples like this are not willing to go 50/50.... Yall expect us guys, single guys, and Bulls to do 90/10 committment pleasing a MARRIED WOMAN so y'all can remain in YOUR comfort zone.... but we got to do all the extra work??

GTFOH 🙄🙄🙄

Oh no, I'm totally calling BULLSHIT 🤣🤣
I meant exactly what I said... No misunderstanding 🚫

See this is the problem with SOME of the ppl in this lifestyle....

Couples like this are not willing to go 50/50.... Yall expect us guys, single guys, and Bulls to do 90/10 committment pleasing a MARRIED WOMAN so y'all can remain in YOUR comfort zone.... but we got to do all the extra work??

GTFOH 🙄🙄🙄
lol...I hear what you're saying.

I was trying to be as polite as possible but seems OP has a history of being combative and for some reason decided to change the title of the thread. I guess we got loony tunes on the verified side as well. Oh well! 🤷‍♂️

lol...I hear what you're saying.

I was trying to be as polite as possible but seems OP has a history of being combative and for some reason decided to change the title of the thread. I guess we got loony tunes on the verified side as well. Oh well! 🤷‍♂️
Nah fuck polite, I know BS as soon as I see it. I been doing this way too long.

But they might find some CHUMP Simp to play with. That's what they REALLY looking for. We got couples like this in Austin too. I avoid them like covid19 😷

Im sick of people that can’t mind there own business so they have to have ******* talking comments not all bcc are toys and not all white women are sluts. People these days just got nothing better to do the be wise assesholes!
Bitch you in a PUBLIC SPACE...
THIS IS MY BUSINESS 😈

And @hungteacher TRIED to play nice and advise you and you shot him down.
The man literally advises people on how to navigate this lifestyle so really who's the wiseass here?? 🤔

@rudeboybull is 100% you're describing a POLYAMORY situation.

Stop giving young ppl a bad look and listen to your superiors 🤨

You were politely asked what a “man slut” was and then never clarifying.. but doubling down and become rude. Plus I agree with the 50/50 statements for the married folks out there wanting the world without any give and take.

preach john stamos GIF by Fuller House

A married man is often a safer partner specially if his wife accepts, there are many reasons for this including he will be discrete. Put more emphasis on what you like in a partner and not cock size or such. Also be honest with yourself and be open to what you like , if you are dominant or if you want husband to be submissive

That's similar to what I'm looking for. To settle down with a couple and have a long term exclusive thing. I'm not into playing the field. I like the comfort of being with one and the safety in being with one. Sucks I'm in florida. Hopefully you guys find your match,

Back