2 Categories of males here that are the worst!

The first category (W. males) just goes on about how they wish their gf/wife would get fucked by B. males. They send you pictures of some woman and ask you to describe what you like about her; others asked incessantly for cocks pictures. And there is this extraterrestrial bunch of W. males posing as women for whatever reason i am till this day trying to understand.
I'm really sick of it.

And... sigh... people pretending to be B. males and B. males doing the same thing as the categories of people i mentioned above, just for the sake of having some women's pictures, you are ready to do a lot of *******!! Stop with that *******!

Get verified people! At least people would just say they didn't have a discerning eye after being tricked.

I don’t pretend, profile is upfront, and I’m not any of the above. We take the effort to verify on and pay for, sites that are meant to get people together. This site isn’t, from our experience, for that and, in the years we’ve been on here, anything found was by chance or dumb luck.

I don’t pretend, profile is upfront, and I’m not any of the above. We take the effort to verify on and pay for, sites that are meant to get people together. This site isn’t, from our experience, for that and, in the years we’ve been on here, anything found was by chance or dumb luck.
Ok. But nobody says you do pretend.

The first category (W. males) just goes on about how they wish their gf/wife would get fucked by B. males. They send you pictures of some woman and ask you to describe what you like about her; others asked incessantly for cocks pictures. And there is this extraterrestrial bunch of W. males posing as women for whatever reason i am till this day trying to understand.
I'm really sick of it.

And... sigh... people pretending to be B. males and B. males doing the same thing as the categories of people i mentioned above, just for the sake of having some women's pictures, you are ready to do a lot of *******!! Stop with that *******!

Get verified people! At least people would just say they didn't have a discerning eye after being tricked.
I agree with you but please be tolerant. People exchanging pics and video usually pays membership so they sustain the site. They also help spread the lifestyle and sometimes, some of them, make the big leap, become true cuckolds and brings their wives to your disposal ;)
Men dressing like women are not extraterrestrial, they are men like you with different sexual taste. They are a minority but there are also black men who likes men dressed as women. In the world there is place for everyone.
Anyway I totally agree with you about people that pretend to be someone else. They are liars and make others to waste a lot of time

Last edited:
Maybe this site needs to start verifying the white guys too. I also believe that, to register as a couple, you should both have an individual account and then THOSE two account get verified as a couple.

If you want to find an easier way to at least avoid the fakers, then make a layer of distinction between those serious folks who are willing to jump through a few hoops and the folks who pop in here to get their occasional jollies.

I'm really sick of it.

Firstly we white males aren't allowed to verify on this site.
Secondly I do agree there are quite a number of bullshitters around here but that's sexually on the internet for you.
Personally I try to keep it fairly real as I'm happy with my sexuality.
Jizz and go.
Anyway I'm off to Reddit for a quick wank.

Back