18 Y/O, UK, Female ✊🏿

This is why I ask most European ladies here who censor their face or anything.

Do you really think or did someone experience, someone on the street spots the girl from the pic he seen on this forum? Lol. I mean I'm from States and %90 of users are from States. I never heard anything like that.

What's the chance of seeing someone on the street and remembering her from the pic she posted on b2w? I would say, not more than lighting can strike you
Thanks bro, my comment/thoughts on the facepics is deeper than that, until she verifies, I hold my breath.

Thanks bro, my comment/thoughts on the facepics is deeper than that, until she verifies, I hold my breath.

No man, you didn't get me.

I was asking general opinion of Europeans about this issue, I wasn't talking about only this British girl. Like, why do European girls/guys assume, someone would spot them on the street if they share a pic in here? Lol.

Did this ever happen to someone in here? Especially when most members like %90 are from US.

Could it be the same person? Just thinking.....

I was asking general opinion of Europeans about this issue, I wasn't talking about only this British girl. Like, why do European girls/guys assume, someone would spot them on the street if they share a pic in here? Lol.

Did this ever happen to someone in here? Especially when most members like %90 are from US.
This is a rational approach and idea. Thanks for.sharing this. I can see you are a thinker and independent thinker at that. Yet,. I do understand the alprehention of our friend.
And so often myself fedup with white men posing as females here, I too wish to challenge variety of posts. But I dont personally because I wouldn't want to accuse nor create an environment fear for others i.e real woman European or otherwise not showing pics or face because of my errant ways and frustrated feelings derived from those pesky fakers.

Yep probably and how quickly this individual has evaporated

I often do a Google Lens search of their pics and that is a definitive way of catching fraudulent fakers who fuck with our feelings and frack our foundations to the fucking floor...ya feel me fam?

The issue isn't so much being seen in the street it's the pics being stolen and used elsewhere online and spread around.

Really easy for something to get out there and not all women are comfortable with being fully open.

The issue isn't so much being seen in the street it's the pics being stolen and used elsewhere online and spread around.

Really easy for something to get out there and not all women are comfortable with being fully open.
Thanks for this, I feel as if I’m getting rather attacked, I will be verifying in the future, if people feel as if I’m wasting there time then look elsewhere, I really don’t see why everyone’s getting so upset about me? Just move on if you don’t like the way I’m operating

Yes this is my previous account. As I mentioned in this post I have been on the app prior and took a break?

I dunno about UK but I went to college in Los Angeles. I was dating white blonde girl from college too and she would tell me that she can't be seen with me in her hometown bc her dad born and grew up there and if someone sees me with her in her home town and they would rat her to her dad right away bc he was very racist.

But in reality he had no idea that his lovely blonde ******* got BlaCKeD for almost 6 months straight 😂
Don't do this! Please 😭, you can't just take all the white princesses, please don't make them all go black. It's so unfair

You came to right address. I like how younger and younger generations of white ladies want to try BBC as soon as possible ;) This is what I like most. It wasn't like this 10 years ago, white ladies have found the right path finally :D
You are so funny about...It wasn't like this 10 years ago, lol maybe not in your country, but here in England it`s been that way since the 1970s.

Back