18 Y/O, UK, Female ✊🏿

T

tarapawg

Hi Everyone,

I recently took a break from the site for a while after my boyfriend found out I was on this forum. I was a member there for about 6 months.

I am now back I have discussed with my boyfriend and whilst he does not like it and has made it know he doesn’t condone me being on here, he has said he wouldn’t break up with me or leave me with nowhere to live if he found me again. So that’s good enough for me.

I am an 18 year old white girl from the UK looking for a first bbc, I believe in the BNWO. I’m looking for a dominant owner to talk to. If you feel the same, drop me a message.

T x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,

I recently took a break from the site for a while after my boyfriend found out I was on this forum. I was a member there for about 6 months.

I am now back I have discussed with my boyfriend and whilst he does not like it and has made it know he doesn’t condone me being on here, he has said he wouldn’t break up with me or leave me with nowhere to live if he found me again. So that’s good enough for me.

I am an 18 year old white girl from the UK looking for a first bbc, I am a believe in the BNWO. I’m looking for a dominant owner to talk to. If you feel the same, drop me a message.

T xView attachment 4239815
Assume you are going to be black bred?

Absolutely, that’s my main purpose!
Well...I dare say...we have ourselves a genuine lady here that needz all our love and support as you will eventually I have no doubt LEAVE your white bf behind and become a BBC addicted black bred white mom like many more are now becoming in UK and Europe in general. Thank goodness for African refugees and those who open their legs and womb to any BBC no matter age now origin.

Well...I dare say...we have ourselves a genuine lady here that needz all our love and support as you will eventually I have no doubt LEAVE your white bf behind and become a BBC addicted black bred white mom like many more are now becoming in UK and Europe in general. Thank goodness for African refugees and those who open their legs and womb to any BBC no matter age now origin.
Thank you for the support! I know I will be leaving him, just need the financial support and roof over my head at the moment, my parents moved to Canada about a year and a half ago, so they are far from me these days. I agree, it is becoming more and more popular these days. I can see why at least haha.

Thank you for the support! I know I will be leaving him, just need the financial support and roof over my head at the moment, my parents moved to Canada about a year and a half ago, so they are far from me these days. I agree, it is becoming more and more popular these days. I can see why at least haha.
Well sweetheart I am willing to be that sap and simp parsing out the money and shelter so long as I can have a woman can trust.

I appreciate that, I do not expect any black man to support me, the least I can do I raise children for them after all that has happened.
Yes that is such a accurate and real understanding of your purpose honey 😘 and how much I want the same and to raise them blacked babies with u. Those bulls need not ever worry about knowing their planted seed in your white womb.

You came to right address. I like how younger and younger generations of white ladies want to try BBC as soon as possible ;) This is what I like most. It wasn't like this 10 years ago, white ladies have found the right path finally :D
Absolutely in the UK, I grew up in a relatively white area, so I barely saw many black guys until college and that’s when I started to slowly turn.

Yes that is such a accurate and real understanding of your purpose honey 😘 and how much I want the same and to raise them blacked babies with u. Those bulls need not ever worry about knowing their planted seed in your white womb.
I have done a lot of research and do truely know where I stand now on the matter. It is the correct goal to have and yes they need not worry!

Absolutely in the UK, I grew up in a relatively white area, so I barely saw many black guys until college and that’s when I started to slowly turn.
The same happens to I would say very confidently most of the white girls that head to university and take black cocks all 4 years having promised white dad never to fuck them N@##$ lmao how much that only helps assure BBC take all our white pussy

Omg! How true this is, I start uni this year and my dad is so against me ever seeing a black guy 😂

I dunno about UK but I went to college in Los Angeles. I was dating white blonde girl from college too and she would tell me that she can't be seen with me in her hometown bc her dad born and grew up there and if someone sees me with her in her home town and they would rat her to her dad right away bc he was very racist.

But in reality he had no idea that his lovely blonde ******* got BlaCKeD for almost 6 months straight 😂

I dunno about UK but I went to college in Los Angeles. I was dating white blonde girl from college too and she would tell me that she can't be seen with me in her hometown bc her dad born and grew up there and if someone sees me with her in her home town and they would rat her to her dad right away bc he was very racist.

But in reality he had no idea that his lovely blonde ******* got BlaCKeD for almost 6 months straight 😂
I doubt it will be much different over here, my dad is rather similar but he would never think of me to go there, so I’m sure he feels safe out in Canada, however, that will be my main focus during uni.

You must be very brave to have face pics on here considering the fact that you have said your boyfriend does not condone your been on here and moreso you are taking the first bold steps to being blacked........

I will suggest you get verified then, see the link here https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/👉-read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person-👈.50490/

This is why I ask most European ladies here who censor their face or anything.

Do you really think or did someone experience, someone on the street spots the girl from the pic he seen on this forum? Lol. I mean I'm from States and %90 of users are from States. I never heard anything like that.

What's the chance of seeing someone on the street and remembering her from the pic she posted on b2w? I would say, not more than lighting can strike you

Back