Bigbamboo

Male
Gold Member
For a deeper and more powerful experience of my poetry you can be totally open minded as you allow my every letter word and sentence to touch you with warm and amazing sensations that you can really feel maybe you can also notice how that good vibration inside you expands all on its own every time you read my words or hear my voice can soothe your soul in every way that is just right for you now do not try not to resist the warm sensations you will experience simply allow it to soak inside your being naturally and holistically like water on a plants root #goodvibes and #onelove #Bless

Imagine relaxing on the edge of the ocean soaking up warm rays of the evening's golden sunset like sponge in a pond with my arms tightly holding you close face to face as the reflection of nature's glory dance inside your eyes taking us into a wonderful state of mind were only you and I reside feeling divine and spontaneous electrical tingles each time our lips meet perfectly speaking a language of love unlike you had have ever experienced with your toes slightly covered by sand grains charged from the heat of the day along with cool ocean air gently passing over your skin as you relax even deeper focusing exclusively on me along these amazing sensations growing stronger and stronger with every breath you take now go ahead and let this incredible image become increasingly bigger brighter so vivid you can really and actually feel both my hands holding each side of your cheek while my lips romantically kiss your forehead sending amazing waves of warm passionate sensations fueling your deepest desires lighting your fire like the forth of July soothing your mind body and soul in a way that can only get better with time. 💕💕💕💥💥🔥🔥

Last edited:
Sounds interesting we are booked at Hedonism starting on the 5th. I've sent an e-mail for more information.
It will be very exciting already have some couples singed up and are very excited to be there they keep telling me they can't wait but it's like two months time still a bit of wait but the event will definitely deliver.

I assume with the hysterical reaction to the virus that plans have changed. Please give us an update. It sounds like a wonderful idea and marvelous fun. The Spring date for the event didn't work for us but summer or winter would work. Any plans to reschedule for late summer or winter? We would love to be there.

Back