12 1/2 BBC for couples

BBC_12_J

Male
From
CA, US
12 1/2 BBC here if any couples or husbands/boyfriends want to talk on the phone about their wife or girlfriend hit me up with a private message and let’s exchange numbers or I’ll give you mine and I’ll can tell you exactly what I’ll do to your white cunt wife while I make you watch.

12 1/2 BBC here if any couples or husbands/boyfriends want to talk on the phone about their wife or girlfriend hit me up with a private message and let’s exchange numbers or I’ll give you mine and I’ll can tell you exactly what I’ll do to your white cunt wife while I make you watch.
Hi

That’s sounds hot, my hot 31yr girlfriend loves black cock send me your number thanks

12 1/2 HOLY SHITE!

Back