11 Benefits of Male Chastity

Limpcuck31

Male
From
IA, US
Hello! Dinkyone Robert here.....

I've lived in a long-term 24/7 Male Chastity & Cuckolding relationship for 13 years and counting, so I'm very familiar with it. To be honest, I feel "naked" when I'm NOT Chastity locked! LOL

I have a very, very tiny, thin and 100% limp penis. It's truthfully useless to any woman.......so, there is no real need for me to have access to my penis.....other than for self masterbation........which as you will read.... male masterbation and orgasm control really should be kept under control by a woman.

Please read: (This was Written by a woman.)

------------------------------------------------------------

Many people find the concept of male chastity fun and exciting. This is particularly true if the male partner is somewhat Sub. or the female partner is somewhat Dom. But, it's not only for those couples. It can benefit almost any relationship.

Male chastity is not just fun and games. There are some real and wonderful benefits to the male chastity lifestyle. Especially for women!

Top 11 benefits of male chastity:

1. It stops your man from wasting his time and libido masturbating. If you are in a relationship, all of his sexual energy should be directed at you. It should not be wasted on him touching himself. As long as he can masturbate, he is focusing his sexual energy on himself and not on you.

2. Your sex life will improve. Because he'll have to please you in order to get his release, he'll become a more experimental and better lover. You will have more orgasms from oral sex per week than you've ever had before!

3. Your relationship will become stronger. Male chastity encourages open and honest communication about each other's needs. This is an incredible benefit for any couple, and why male chastity can help any couple improve their natural bonding.

4. His orgasms will improve. As long as he can masturbate regularly, he is taking action that desensitizes his penis. Once he is on a more normal ejaculation schedule, his penis will become more sensitive and his orgasms will become stronger.

5. You will never have to worry about him cheating on you. Face it - most men, no matter how much they love their Wives, can't turn down an attractive, sexy woman. Male chastity makes it impossible for him to act on these urges, so you are actually helping him to remain faithful.

6. The romance will come back into your relationship. As long as he knows he can have sex with you any time he wants, there's no reason for him to romance you. That's why the romance stopped after you got married. By limiting his sexual access to you, you'll train him to be the romantic lover he was when you were still dating.

7. You'll never have to perform oral sex on him again. Of course, you can if you want to; but he'll be quite happy with any sort of release, and certainly never bother you to do it for him.

8. Your friends will compliment you on what a wonderful, attentive husband you have. They will be so jealous of your strong, committed relationship. Feel free to share your secret with them!!

9. He'll become much more helpful around the house. Knowing that the only way he can get the release his body craves so badly is by pleasing you, he'll actually volunteer to do the dishes, clean the bathroom and make the bed every morning. Won't that be nice?

10. He'll feel better about himself. Most men are ashamed that they masturbate so often (7 to 15 times a week!) It's an addiction. Mostly, it makes them feel like boys who can't control themselves. Once he no longer is able to give into the temptation to masturbate, he'll feel proud of his self-control and behave more like a grown-up man who releases his sexuality on his wife, instead of his self pleasure.

11. In case you Hubby is tiny hung, is limp or if you just want to experience better sex with other or better equiped men, Chastity is an absolute MUST for any Woman considering a Cuckold or Hotwife Lifestyle. It gives you Peace Of Mind to enjoy sex with other men!

Those are just the top 11 benefits. Many couples find it to be the perfect solution to relationship woes and bedroom boredom!

You should always develop a Chastity release schedule with your Husband. Many of these benefits only work if you keep him locked 24/7. We Recommend no more than 0-6 releases/Yr. Based of course on his behavior.

In case you are into penis shrinking and/or want to make your Hubby go permanently limp...as was deliberately done in our case. This can be accomplished by using small - zero growth cages and doing strict 24/7 long-term Chastity enforcement.
(This is a very common practice for many Cuckolding Couples as a Hubby will often be small hung and he will transition into more of a oral sex provider only role.) Known as "Pussy Free."
Thus, no need for erections.

Regarding Item #11 above, A Cuckold Lifestyle allows a woman to have her sex needs met with other men, while still keeping a loving Marriage with her accepting Husband at home.

A woman deserves to be sexually satisfied and she should not have to live a sexless life or be sexually unsatisfied just because her Husband has a Tiny and/or Limp penis. (In my case both!)

Best Regards,

Robert

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

I agree with most of your post .
Fallacies : It may stop traditional Masterbation but you can still cum in most chastity .
You can also escape most chastity .
The Male Orgasm controlled on a Sub man WILL improve a relationship as you stated .
What I would like to add is now that I am pussy free I am also almost exclusively
restricted to Anal Orgasms while locked in Chastity .
The Anal Orgasm enforces the mental sub feeling which is sometimes lost
after a regular orgasm .

I have also learned how "So Called" Prospective Bulls will talk a great game online
then disappear usually after the have had a Orgasm and lost their horny .

I agree with most of your post .
Fallacies : It may stop traditional Masterbation but you can still cum in most chastity .
You can also escape most chastity .
The Male Orgasm controlled on a Sub man WILL improve a relationship as you stated .
What I would like to add is now that I am pussy free I am also almost exclusively
restricted to Anal Orgasms while locked in Chastity .
The Anal Orgasm enforces the mental sub feeling which is sometimes lost
after a regular orgasm .

I have also learned how "So Called" Prospective Bulls will talk a great game online
then disappear usually after the have had a Orgasm and lost their horny .
Yes...There are some Chastity Cages which are better than others for sure. If you do not have a Prince Albert Piercing and have a typically small Cuck Dick, you can probably pull out of just about any of the behind the Balls capture type Chastity devices.

The difficult part on some of the more secure ones is how to push your little, limp Dicklett back into the cage....so your Wife won't know. Going back in while erect is also not possible with these Cages.

I know of two Cages where it is not really possible to push a limp or erect dick back inside. We use both.

Once a Wife has noticed your Dicklett is not where it should be....She needs to make the Penalty for your unauthorized pull out very, very severe.........such that you will NEVER want to do that again!
Like selling off your prized possession

If you have no Piercing, there are some Fully Belted Chastity Belts for Men that are much more secure as long as they are secured tightly above the Hip Bones to prevent it from being simply pulled down like a pair of underwear.

Regarding orgasm while Chastity Cage is on......yes....it is still sometimes possible with some Cages...but it is much more difficult and usually not as strong and preasurable as being free.....Unless you are able to orgasm thru anal sex - Prostate stimulation.

Hello! Dinkyone Robert here.....

I've lived in a long-term 24/7 Male Chastity & Cuckolding relationship for 13 years and counting, so I'm very familiar with it. To be honest, I feel "naked" when I'm NOT Chastity locked! LOL

I have a very, very tiny, thin and 100% limp penis. It's truthfully useless to any woman.......so, there is no real need for me to have access to my penis.....other than for self masterbation........which as you will read.... male masterbation and orgasm control really should be kept under control by a woman.

Please read: (This was Written by a woman.)

Many people find the concept of male chastity fun and exciting. This is particularly true if the male partner is somewhat Sub. or the female partner is somewhat Dom. But, it's not only for those couples. It can benefit almost any relationship.

Male chastity is not just fun and games. There are some real and wonderful benefits to the male chastity lifestyle. Especially for women!

Top 11 benefits of male chastity:

1. It stops your man from wasting his time and libido masturbating. If you are in a relationship, all of his sexual energy should be directed at you. It should not be wasted on him touching himself. As long as he can masturbate, he is focusing his sexual energy on himself and not on you.

2. Your sex life will improve. Because he'll have to please you in order to get his release, he'll become a more experimental and better lover. You will have more orgasms from oral sex per week than you've ever had before!

3. Your relationship will become stronger. Male chastity encourages open and honest communication about each other's needs. This is an incredible benefit for any couple, and why male chastity can help any couple improve their natural bonding.

4. His orgasms will improve. As long as he can masturbate regularly, he is taking action that desensitizes his penis. Once he is on a more normal ejaculation schedule, his penis will become more sensitive and his orgasms will become stronger.

5. You will never have to worry about him cheating on you. Face it - most men, no matter how much they love their Wives, can't turn down an attractive, sexy woman. Male chastity makes it impossible for him to act on these urges, so you are actually helping him to remain faithful.

6. The romance will come back into your relationship. As long as he knows he can have sex with you any time he wants, there's no reason for him to romance you. That's why the romance stopped after you got married. By limiting his sexual access to you, you'll train him to be the romantic lover he was when you were still dating.

7. You'll never have to perform oral sex on him again. Of course, you can if you want to; but he'll be quite happy with any sort of release, and certainly never bother you to do it for him.

8. Your friends will compliment you on what a wonderful, attentive husband you have. They will be so jealous of your strong, committed relationship. Feel free to share your secret with them!!

9. He'll become much more helpful around the house. Knowing that the only way he can get the release his body craves so badly is by pleasing you, he'll actually volunteer to do the dishes, clean the bathroom and make the bed every morning. Won't that be nice?

10. He'll feel better about himself. Most men are ashamed that they masturbate so often (7 to 15 times a week!) It's an addiction. Mostly, it makes them feel like boys who can't control themselves. Once he no longer is able to give into the temptation to masturbate, he'll feel proud of his self-control and behave more like a grown-up man who releases his sexuality on his wife, instead of his self pleasure.

11. In case you Hubby is tiny hung, is limp or if you just want to experience better sex with other or better equiped men, Chastity is an absolute MUST for any Woman considering a Cuckold or Hotwife Lifestyle. It gives you Peace Of Mind to enjoy sex with other men!

Those are just the top 11 benefits. Many couples find it to be the perfect solution to relationship woes and bedroom boredom!

You should always develop a Chastity release schedule with your Husband. Many of these benefits only work if you keep him locked 24/7. We Recommend no more than 0-6 releases/Yr. Based of course on his behavior.

In case you are into penis shrinking and/or want to make your Hubby go permanently limp...as was deliberately done in our case. This can be accomplished by using small - zero growth cages and doing strict 24/7 long-term Chastity enforcement.
(This is a very common practice for many Cuckolding Couples as a Hubby will often be small hung and he will transition into more of a oral sex provider only role.) Known as "Pussy Free."
Thus, no need for erections.

Regarding Item #11 above, A Cuckold Lifestyle allows a woman to have her sex needs met with other men, while still keeping a loving Marriage with her accepting Husband at home.

A woman deserves to be sexually satisfied and she should not have to live a sexless life or be sexually unsatisfied just because her Husband has a Tiny and/or Limp penis. (In my case both!)

Best Regards,

Robert

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
in my opinion there zero benefits to chastity. i guess my thinking is more in line with a stag, why would you not want to fuck your wife, dont make sense to me

Your friends will compliment you on what a wonderful, attentive husband you have. They will be so jealous of your strong, committed relationship. Feel free to share your secret with them!!

Can confirm this actually happened to me. Spent the weekend helping a friend of the wife’s move. Wife kept asking me to do extra little things (which of course I did without complaint).

Friend said to my wife with me standing there ”Wow, you’re really going to owe him big time for all this!”.

Wife looked at me with a smile and said “No, I’m not!”.

It was very emotional for me. Over time, your desires get deeper and deeper. In desperation I started masturbating with a BBC dildo. You learn to cum like a girl!
I did the same thing. Except I caged myself. Wife wasn’t super into the key holding thing. She’s see me with the cage on and not care. I enjoyed the feeling of it.

She doesn’t know id plug my ass and then use a BBC dildo to drain my balls. Cumming like that is something that feels amazing

Attachments

• 4B76E0BA-A7A0-4816-A298-E9601958BC6B.jpeg
    4B76E0BA-A7A0-4816-A298-E9601958BC6B.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 12
Back