10inch guy want to fuck religious Jewish Hotwife

Remember, as in all religions that are orthodox in beliefs are insular by nature. If you are not in that religion to begin with, it is difficult to form a romantic or sexual relationship. It can be done, and no doubt there are hot orthodox woman to be dated and fucked. But it isn’t easy.

This has been an interesting thread, the kind that makes isolation temporarily fade into the background.

I'm as black as they come. I've been married to a Jewish woman longer than most of the guys here knew what to do with their dicks. Of course, knowing something about a woman you're trying to bed helps. It was easier in my generation - I guess - to absorb a lot about Jewish culture and religion. Back in the day, as blacks began to move into "white" neighborhoods on the southside (if you ask "southside of what?", you're a lost soul anyway...there's only one true southside), guess who owned most of the ma and pa shops in the hood? You got to know them just as they got to know us -- the holidays, yiddish, the foods, etc.. I worked for more than one growing up, too. And if your mama took you to Sunday school and church every Sunday, you would have thought mankind was meant to be Jewish. That made it easier to understand American Jewish cultures (yes, there're more than one) while attending heavily Jewish-populated schools like The U (again, if you gotta ask...). Diversity and open-mindedness are so positive and productive...

And one other thing...though the culture(s) are unique and interesting, sex still boils down to chemistry - if a woman wants to fuck, she'll fuck - if she doesn't, doesn't matter who her God is.

Last edited:
This has been an interesting thread, the kind that makes isolation temporarily fade into the background.

I'm as black as they come. I've been married to a Jewish woman longer than most of the guys here knew what to do with their dicks. Of course, knowing something about a woman you're trying to bed helps. It was easier in my generation - I guess - to absorb a lot about Jewish culture and religion. Back in the day, as blacks began to move into "white" neighborhoods on the southside (if you ask "southside of what, you're a lost soul anyway...there's only one true southside), guess who owned most of the ma and pa shops in the hood? You got to know them just as they got to know us -- the holidays, yiddish, the foods, etc.. I worked for more than one growing up, too. And if your mama took you to Sunday school and church every Sunday, you would have thought mankind was meant to be Jewish. That made it easier to understand American Jewish cultures (yes, there're more than one) while attending heavily Jewish-populated schools like The U (again, if you gotta ask...). Diversity and open-mindedness are so positive and productive...

And one other thing...though the culture(s) are unique and interesting, sex still boils down to chemistry - if a woman wants to fuck, she'll fuck - if she doesn't, doesn't matter who her God is.

My bashert.."meant to be" in Hebrew - sits on my desk every day (One of these days...@dumblonde...one of these days...😘
Thank u very much for ur post I appreciate every thing u wrote! Thank for ur wisdom sir

I'm as black as they come. I've been married to a Jewish woman longer than most of the guys here knew what to do with their dicks. Of course, knowing something about a woman you're trying to bed helps. It was easier in my generation - I guess - to absorb a lot about Jewish culture and religion. Back in the day, as blacks began to move into "white" neighborhoods on the southside (if you ask "southside of what, you're a lost soul anyway...there's only one true southside), guess who owned most of the ma and pa shops in the hood? You got to know them just as they got to know us -- the holidays, yiddish, the foods, etc.. I worked for more than one growing up, too. And if your mama took you to Sunday school and church every Sunday, you would have thought mankind was meant to be Jewish. That made it easier to understand American Jewish cultures (yes, there're more than one) while attending heavily Jewish-populated schools like The U (again, if you gotta ask...). Diversity and open-mindedness are so positive and productive...

My bashert.."meant to be" in Hebrew - sits on my desk every day (One of these days...@dumblonde...one of these days...😘

my Dad's from chicago so i reconized sum of what yr talkn about :)
big LOLZ at "you would have thought mankind was meant to be Jewish" :p
sumtimes if a woman wants 2b fucked it dont matter who her God is too :(
i luv yr dodi li pic :lips: (even tho its upside down lol)
u guyz r sooooo lucky u found yr basherts!!!💘

my Dad's from chicago so i reconized sum of what yr talkn about :)
big LOLZ at "you would have thought mankind was meant to be Jewish" :p
sumtimes if a woman wants 2b fucked it dont matter who her God is too :(
i luv yr dodi li pic :lips: (even tho its upside down lol)
u guyz r sooooo lucky u found yr basherts!!!💘
Coming from you, your comments are especially appreciated.

My kink is to fuck a Jewish Hotwife. In front of friend and family clean religious couple but in secret the husband is cuckold and the wife a hotwife loving black.
I have personally been with Russian and Ukrainian Jewish women and ashkenazi Jewish women from Israel the Israeli military types, but if you're talking about the traditional Judaism Jewish women I don't know if that's a reasonable goal bro and I have smashed quite a few Jewish women both in and out of the lifestyle. It has never even crossed my mind to try and take down a religious traditional Jewish woman who is also married? I don't know man good luck with that.

I will say that I have banged several Russian and Ukrainian hotwives who were ethnically and religiously Jewish but not traditional. This one was my favorite! I was seeing her for 6 years. She always wore that necklace with the star of David.

Attachments

• 2015101795163654.jpg
    2015101795163654.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 20201230_024137.jpg
    20201230_024137.jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 112
Back