10 Inches and THICK BBC traveling along the East Coast! Where my "True Queens" at?

BBC4Parties

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Hello my name is Chris. I have been reeking havoc all over the east coast for the last decade! White women have been complaining about my large cock stretching and filling them so deep their bodies are tricked into thinking they just gave birth. Their breasts swell for the next few days and began to ******* but the symptoms soon subside lol! Message me

Hello my name is Chris. I have been reeking havoc all over the east coast for the last decade! White women have been complaining about my large cock stretching and filling them so deep their bodies are tricked into thinking they just gave birth. Their breasts swell for the next few days and began to ******* but the symptoms soon subside lol! Message me
couple in pa close to philly

Are you interested in fucking the wife tonight?

Attachments

• dons phone 1057.jpg
    dons phone 1057.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 60
Back