Partial Story of my trip to the middle east.

s n m

Couple
From
MA, US
One evening after dinner, Hamza asked us if we’d like to try some kenevir, or hashish. YES, we answered. Hamza filled a hookah that sat on the floor with some hashish, tobacco, and a touch of opium. It's a good relaxer he said, as he lit it, took a few draws, and passed it to Alisha who took a few draws and who passed it to Sasha. They passed the two hookah hoses around maybe 4 times. Ahmet asked us how we felt! We were all laying back on the floor pillows in the living room listening to some soft Turkish music. Alisha answered I can’t feel anything, I’m so high Sasha.
I had never smoked opium before and wow! I was so laid back, relaxed, and feeling nothing, thinking how great I feel. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a minute but had to have been a lot longer. When I opened them I was still laying on the floor pillows, in just my panties, my skirt and t-shirt. It took me a few minutes to realize where I was and what was happening! As I watched, I felt a mix of shock, arousal, and confusion. I didn't know how to react or what to do. Alisha seemed to be enjoying it, and I didn't want to ruin the moment. So, I laid back and closed my eyes again, trying to just let it happen.
Alisha was completely nude and Ahmet was between her legs eating her pussy, while Hamza was laying next to her rubbing her boobs and she was sucking his cock. Without a doubt, she was enjoying herself. I watched this in a sort of hashish/opium-induced fog. Ahmet had eased up between her legs now, spread them a little wider apart while working his cock into a well-eaten juicy pussy.
I watched him increase his tempo after she adjusted to his size even though she was very well lubed from her juices. Ahmet was pumping into her loins faster, I could hear her juicy pussy noises and just then Hamza grunted and released a huge load into her mouth with some of his cum splashing out the sides of her mouth. About then Ahmet shot his load into her with Alisha was cumming. I love watching her orgasm; she's so sexy! Her legs were spread wide, hips moving upwards meeting his final thrusts, clearly wanting more from him. She relaxed, kissed him, then kissed Hamza. She looked over at me and said look who’s back with the living!
Do you want to be next? I didn’t answer but instead, asked why I was undressed. Alisha responded you looked uncomfortable laying there ******* and it’s really warm and humid in here. I suggested we change that by removing some of your clothes, also, Ahmet wanted to see your body. I undressed you and they watched, as you were out cold.

Alisha and the guys moved over to next to me and began stroking my legs, feet, breasts, and face. Then a few kisses, light touching of my breasts and neck which started my juices flowing. I was also very high, extremely relaxed, and getting more horny as they continued touching me. I wasn’t expecting this to happen and was not sure I wanted to go further. So, I said, no I don’t want to do this and resisted their advances. Ahmet said, okay we’ll leave you be and respect your decision. I felt a sigh of relief though a wandering curiosity. It’d been close to two weeks, I think it was in Athens, since I’d had sex and I was feeling horny after watching and seeing them naked.
I looked over at Alisha lighting the hookah Ahmet had refilled and, I said let me have a couple of hits off that. Alisha passed the hose over and I took 2-3 deep inhales, laid back down on the pillows with my arms up over my head, and my legs in a frog-like pose, and just closed my eyes letting the hash/opium mixture take me away.
I’m not sure how long I laid there but I felt a hand rubbing my foot and toes, and then kissing, sucking, and licking my toes and a warm breath moving up my thighs, and some light touching on my stomach and breasts. Alisha said it’s just me hon as she continued kissing my neck, throat, and lips. Alisha suckled on my breast then moved her moist tongue into my mouth for a nice deep kiss, then to my other breast, and more deep kisses. We moved our naked bodies into a 69, probing each other deeply with our tongues, sucking and licking. Working each other's G-spots and clits like two horny rabbits. I could taste her juices and Ahmet's cum in her pussy. We were completely lost in each other's embrace and lovemaking. I enjoyed her taste, pheromones, and feeling our bodies openly express themselves to each other. We completely zoned out that Ahmet and Hamza were watching as neither of them said a word. After cumming multiple times we broke out of our 69, and Alisha moved off of me and snuggled up next to me on my side. I felt a large hand sliding between my legs and up my inner thigh, slowly spreading my legs apart. Easing a finger in then another and a third, laying here fully exposed on my back with my legs wide, Alisha at my side, my arms over my head, with my eyes closed.
Alisha whispered in my ear, baby just enjoy this experience, the guys are very good lovers and we’re here to experience life our way. Alisha moved her face to mine, kissed me deeply, and whispered, I love you! She reached down between my wide-open legs and inserted a finger into me, joining Hamza’s fingers. She pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth then hers and said Hmmm you taste good girl!
When Alisha moved off of me, my mind was both curious and aroused by the idea of being with multiple partners at once. But on the other hand, I was filled with guilt due to my upbringing of being a “good girl.”

I sat up and looked at the naked bodies around me, still unsure of what to do next. After a few minutes of silence, Alisha spoke up. "So, are you interested in joining us?" I hesitated, still unsure about what I wanted. But the curiosity was too strong, and before I knew it, I was laying back down on the pillows, my body exposed for all of them to see and take advantage of as I was really much ready for whatever came next. .

Hamza took the hint, positioning himself between my legs and slowly penetrating me with his hard cock. The feeling was intense, and I moaned loudly as he began to thrust into me with increasing speed and intensity. Meanwhile, Ahmet’s cock was in my mouth, and I was working it with a fervor that I didn't know I had in me. The combination of all these sensations was driving me wild, and I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge. Finally, with a loud moan I came and my whole body was shaking with the ******* of my orgasm. As I lay there, panting and sweaty, the three of them continued to explore my body, teasing and pleasuring me in ways that I had never experienced before. Hazma was still pumping into me, and commenting on how juicy my pussy got when I came and said it was like a small flood.

here two photos the Hamza took of me and one of alisha.

Attachments

• Sasha_smu - Copy.jpg
    Sasha_smu - Copy.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 128
  • shanbrafixed - Copy.jpg
    shanbrafixed - Copy.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Alisha.jpg
    Alisha.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 130
Our bus trip to Jordan took almost two whole days, finally arriving in Amman. Alisha loved paper making which she used to create cards and writing stock that she sold in a couple of stores in Kansas City. The teacher was a “master paper maker” named Abdel. Alisha had arranged to tutor under him for a month or so to learn new paper-making techniques. We are going to live with him and his wife in a small room they rented us for 300$, along with some of the household duties. Such as light cleaning, laundry, and outside yard work. We shared the bathroom and kitchen with them but had a separate entrance and a small outside private little courtyard we could enjoy. I wasn’t sure how to keep myself busy for the next 5 weeks or so while Alisha worked with Abdel.
Every morning I’d do some chores around the house for a few hours; in the afternoons I checked out the area where we were staying. Visited a few cafes and restaurants, hoping to find a part-time waitress job or something. The language was a barrier for me getting a job, as I knew some Arabic but not a lot. Not being great at Arabic, a non-muslim blond American also didn’t help. I eventually landed a job as a waitress in a hookah cafe working for a big man, named Iman. He served lots of exotic/specialty teas, cakes, cookies, shawarma sandwiches, wraps, snacks, and Coca-Cola.
I worked late afternoons to close, four days a week Monday through Thursday, sometimes I’d fill in on the weekends if needed. I struggled with my Arabic but continued working on it with Inman’s help. Iman was a big rotund guy around 6'2, in his early 50s, with dark intense eyes, and nice teeth. He spoke fairly good English, was recently divorced and liked to ******* Arak, which is a strong grape brandy, and was a big flirt. Sometimes after a few shots, he’d ask me to go out to dinner, or he’d get a little handsy/touchy, or he’d talk about how the women loved his manhood. He likes teasing me about being a short blond American with big boobs.
I’d been working there for about a week and was getting comfortable with the cafe, the language, the people, and Inman. He comes across as sort of gruff and tough but he’s a real sweetheart. We were getting comfortable with each other and starting to joke and enjoy each other's company. After closing and once everything was cleaned, put away, etc, we’d sometimes sit and have some tea or Arak or something to eat and we’d play games which I love playing. Inman also loved playing games: backgammon, chess, checkers, monopoly, and dominoes. Especially dominoes!
One evening it was super windy (seems to be common in the evenings) and the dust was flying. Think of a big sandstorm! I told Inman I was going to wait out the storm. I made us some sandwiches, and tea and grabbed a few cookies. After we ate, Inman poured us some arak. The storm continued raging outside and we drank a few more Araks while playing dominoes. Inman said the winner of the next game gets to choose anything they want as a prize. (Note to self: always clarify what “anything they want” means)
We set up the game again and started playing. Surprise surprise, he won the first game and he wanted to see my tits! I said no, I didn’t mean me as a prize! We bickered back and forth and I finally gave in and pulled my shirt up and let have a 1-minute gaze at my boobs! He said, hmm, I thought they’d be bigger! I said fuck you, Inman. I’m sure women say that about your dick!
We played a second game and he also won that game. This time he wanted me to stand in front of him completely nude and turn around slowly. He said I’ve never seen a blond woman naked before. I stood up, removed my sun dress, and slowly turned around for him in my sandals. I then went over to the counter and poured us two more Araks and said, one more game then I have to go! This time I won, but barely! I think he threw the game to see what I’d ask of him. Of course it's tits for dicks. I said big guy let me see this dick you talk so much about. He said no, pick something else. I laughed and said let’s see it big guy, I’ve heard so many times say you have the biggest. I won the game, you lost. I did my losses with grace and now it’s your turn.
Inman removed his dishdasha and stood there naked, hairy, and with the biggest dick I’ve ever seen! It was monstrous, like a giant snake or donkey dick. Without saying a word, I immediately dropped to my knees, holding it with two hands, opened my mouth and tried to suck it. I sucked on the head and worked his shaft with my mouth up and down, tonguing/sucking on his balls and trying my best to manage something so big and hard. I continued sucking and jerking him off wanting to see this massive cock cum. He had a lot of stamina. I sucked and jerked him off until he finally tensed up and released a firehose size load that landed on my face, hair with a good amount making it into my waiting mouth. He had such power when he came and was one of the largest amount of cum I’d ever seen. It was a huge quantity and I tried to swallow it all. He pushed deeper into my mouth, but I couldn't handle very much of him without gagging. At least not yet! I planned to work on that!

One evening after dinner, Hamza asked us if we’d like to try some kenevir, or hashish. YES, we answered. Hamza filled a hookah that sat on the floor with some hashish, tobacco, and a touch of opium. It's a good relaxer he said, as he lit it, took a few draws, and passed it to Alisha who took a few draws and who passed it to Sasha. They passed the two hookah hoses around maybe 4 times. Ahmet asked us how we felt! We were all laying back on the floor pillows in the living room listening to some soft Turkish music. Alisha answered I can’t feel anything, I’m so high Sasha.
I had never smoked opium before and wow! I was so laid back, relaxed, and feeling nothing, thinking how great I feel. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a minute but had to have been a lot longer. When I opened them I was still laying on the floor pillows, in just my panties, my skirt and t-shirt. It took me a few minutes to realize where I was and what was happening! As I watched, I felt a mix of shock, arousal, and confusion. I didn't know how to react or what to do. Alisha seemed to be enjoying it, and I didn't want to ruin the moment. So, I laid back and closed my eyes again, trying to just let it happen.
Alisha was completely nude and Ahmet was between her legs eating her pussy, while Hamza was laying next to her rubbing her boobs and she was sucking his cock. Without a doubt, she was enjoying herself. I watched this in a sort of hashish/opium-induced fog. Ahmet had eased up between her legs now, spread them a little wider apart while working his cock into a well-eaten juicy pussy.
I watched him increase his tempo after she adjusted to his size even though she was very well lubed from her juices. Ahmet was pumping into her loins faster, I could hear her juicy pussy noises and just then Hamza grunted and released a huge load into her mouth with some of his cum splashing out the sides of her mouth. About then Ahmet shot his load into her with Alisha was cumming. I love watching her orgasm; she's so sexy! Her legs were spread wide, hips moving upwards meeting his final thrusts, clearly wanting more from him. She relaxed, kissed him, then kissed Hamza. She looked over at me and said look who’s back with the living!
Do you want to be next? I didn’t answer but instead, asked why I was undressed. Alisha responded you looked uncomfortable laying there ******* and it’s really warm and humid in here. I suggested we change that by removing some of your clothes, also, Ahmet wanted to see your body. I undressed you and they watched, as you were out cold.

Alisha and the guys moved over to next to me and began stroking my legs, feet, breasts, and face. Then a few kisses, light touching of my breasts and neck which started my juices flowing. I was also very high, extremely relaxed, and getting more horny as they continued touching me. I wasn’t expecting this to happen and was not sure I wanted to go further. So, I said, no I don’t want to do this and resisted their advances. Ahmet said, okay we’ll leave you be and respect your decision. I felt a sigh of relief though a wandering curiosity. It’d been close to two weeks, I think it was in Athens, since I’d had sex and I was feeling horny after watching and seeing them naked.
I looked over at Alisha lighting the hookah Ahmet had refilled and, I said let me have a couple of hits off that. Alisha passed the hose over and I took 2-3 deep inhales, laid back down on the pillows with my arms up over my head, and my legs in a frog-like pose, and just closed my eyes letting the hash/opium mixture take me away.
I’m not sure how long I laid there but I felt a hand rubbing my foot and toes, and then kissing, sucking, and licking my toes and a warm breath moving up my thighs, and some light touching on my stomach and breasts. Alisha said it’s just me hon as she continued kissing my neck, throat, and lips. Alisha suckled on my breast then moved her moist tongue into my mouth for a nice deep kiss, then to my other breast, and more deep kisses. We moved our naked bodies into a 69, probing each other deeply with our tongues, sucking and licking. Working each other's G-spots and clits like two horny rabbits. I could taste her juices and Ahmet's cum in her pussy. We were completely lost in each other's embrace and lovemaking. I enjoyed her taste, pheromones, and feeling our bodies openly express themselves to each other. We completely zoned out that Ahmet and Hamza were watching as neither of them said a word. After cumming multiple times we broke out of our 69, and Alisha moved off of me and snuggled up next to me on my side. I felt a large hand sliding between my legs and up my inner thigh, slowly spreading my legs apart. Easing a finger in then another and a third, laying here fully exposed on my back with my legs wide, Alisha at my side, my arms over my head, with my eyes closed.
Alisha whispered in my ear, baby just enjoy this experience, the guys are very good lovers and we’re here to experience life our way. Alisha moved her face to mine, kissed me deeply, and whispered, I love you! She reached down between my wide-open legs and inserted a finger into me, joining Hamza’s fingers. She pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth then hers and said Hmmm you taste good girl!
When Alisha moved off of me, my mind was both curious and aroused by the idea of being with multiple partners at once. But on the other hand, I was filled with guilt due to my upbringing of being a “good girl.”

I sat up and looked at the naked bodies around me, still unsure of what to do next. After a few minutes of silence, Alisha spoke up. "So, are you interested in joining us?" I hesitated, still unsure about what I wanted. But the curiosity was too strong, and before I knew it, I was laying back down on the pillows, my body exposed for all of them to see and take advantage of as I was really much ready for whatever came next. .

Hamza took the hint, positioning himself between my legs and slowly penetrating me with his hard cock. The feeling was intense, and I moaned loudly as he began to thrust into me with increasing speed and intensity. Meanwhile, Ahmet’s cock was in my mouth, and I was working it with a fervor that I didn't know I had in me. The combination of all these sensations was driving me wild, and I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge. Finally, with a loud moan I came and my whole body was shaking with the ******* of my orgasm. As I lay there, panting and sweaty, the three of them continued to explore my body, teasing and pleasuring me in ways that I had never experienced before. Hazma was still pumping into me, and commenting on how juicy my pussy got when I came and said it was like a small flood.

here two photos the Hamza took of me and one of alisha.
That's hot love reading the story so hot

Our bus trip to Jordan took almost two whole days, finally arriving in Amman. Alisha loved paper making which she used to create cards and writing stock that she sold in a couple of stores in Kansas City. The teacher was a “master paper maker” named Abdel. Alisha had arranged to tutor under him for a month or so to learn new paper-making techniques. We are going to live with him and his wife in a small room they rented us for 300$, along with some of the household duties. Such as light cleaning, laundry, and outside yard work. We shared the bathroom and kitchen with them but had a separate entrance and a small outside private little courtyard we could enjoy. I wasn’t sure how to keep myself busy for the next 5 weeks or so while Alisha worked with Abdel.
Every morning I’d do some chores around the house for a few hours; in the afternoons I checked out the area where we were staying. Visited a few cafes and restaurants, hoping to find a part-time waitress job or something. The language was a barrier for me getting a job, as I knew some Arabic but not a lot. Not being great at Arabic, a non-muslim blond American also didn’t help. I eventually landed a job as a waitress in a hookah cafe working for a big man, named Iman. He served lots of exotic/specialty teas, cakes, cookies, shawarma sandwiches, wraps, snacks, and Coca-Cola.
I worked late afternoons to close, four days a week Monday through Thursday, sometimes I’d fill in on the weekends if needed. I struggled with my Arabic but continued working on it with Inman’s help. Iman was a big rotund guy around 6'2, in his early 50s, with dark intense eyes, and nice teeth. He spoke fairly good English, was recently divorced and liked to ******* Arak, which is a strong grape brandy, and was a big flirt. Sometimes after a few shots, he’d ask me to go out to dinner, or he’d get a little handsy/touchy, or he’d talk about how the women loved his manhood. He likes teasing me about being a short blond American with big boobs.
I’d been working there for about a week and was getting comfortable with the cafe, the language, the people, and Inman. He comes across as sort of gruff and tough but he’s a real sweetheart. We were getting comfortable with each other and starting to joke and enjoy each other's company. After closing and once everything was cleaned, put away, etc, we’d sometimes sit and have some tea or Arak or something to eat and we’d play games which I love playing. Inman also loved playing games: backgammon, chess, checkers, monopoly, and dominoes. Especially dominoes!
One evening it was super windy (seems to be common in the evenings) and the dust was flying. Think of a big sandstorm! I told Inman I was going to wait out the storm. I made us some sandwiches, and tea and grabbed a few cookies. After we ate, Inman poured us some arak. The storm continued raging outside and we drank a few more Araks while playing dominoes. Inman said the winner of the next game gets to choose anything they want as a prize. (Note to self: always clarify what “anything they want” means)
We set up the game again and started playing. Surprise surprise, he won the first game and he wanted to see my tits! I said no, I didn’t mean me as a prize! We bickered back and forth and I finally gave in and pulled my shirt up and let have a 1-minute gaze at my boobs! He said, hmm, I thought they’d be bigger! I said fuck you, Inman. I’m sure women say that about your dick!
We played a second game and he also won that game. This time he wanted me to stand in front of him completely nude and turn around slowly. He said I’ve never seen a blond woman naked before. I stood up, removed my sun dress, and slowly turned around for him in my sandals. I then went over to the counter and poured us two more Araks and said, one more game then I have to go! This time I won, but barely! I think he threw the game to see what I’d ask of him. Of course it's tits for dicks. I said big guy let me see this dick you talk so much about. He said no, pick something else. I laughed and said let’s see it big guy, I’ve heard so many times say you have the biggest. I won the game, you lost. I did my losses with grace and now it’s your turn.
Inman removed his dishdasha and stood there naked, hairy, and with the biggest dick I’ve ever seen! It was monstrous, like a giant snake or donkey dick. Without saying a word, I immediately dropped to my knees, holding it with two hands, opened my mouth and tried to suck it. I sucked on the head and worked his shaft with my mouth up and down, tonguing/sucking on his balls and trying my best to manage something so big and hard. I continued sucking and jerking him off wanting to see this massive cock cum. He had a lot of stamina. I sucked and jerked him off until he finally tensed up and released a firehose size load that landed on my face, hair with a good amount making it into my waiting mouth. He had such power when he came and was one of the largest amount of cum I’d ever seen. It was a huge quantity and I tried to swallow it all. He pushed deeper into my mouth, but I couldn't handle very much of him without gagging. At least not yet! I planned to work on that!
love to have been there to join the fun!

Back