🚩🚩🚩 she a racist in the kink world..(now political 🙄 not giving responses)

Did you even read what I wrote? I said it was a gaffe. He wasn't outright calling black k i d s roaches. It was a brain fart. He did say it, but I don't think it was intentional.
Ok it was a brain fart ...so my question now is how do Biden having brain facts make trump less racist..because the debate always leads to trumps not racist 🤔

Ok it was a brain fart ...so my question now is how do Biden having brain facts make trump less racist..because the debate always leads to trumps not racist 🤔
I don't know how Biden got injected into the conversation. But Trump didn't do a single thing as President that could be considered racist. Is he one? Only he knows in his brain. But without the ability to see into his brain, and without taking racist actions as President, you can't say he is one. In fact, he did things several significant things specifically for black people's benefit. And you can't call his voters racist just for voting for him.
Now if you get a group of people like the Charlottesville white supremacy group, that is a group of racists.
But just because they voted for Trump, doesn't make Trump or his other voters racist.
That would be like saying all Democrats are chiId molesting serial killers, because John Wayne Gacy was a rabid Democrat who voted for Democrats. That's clearly not accurate to call all Democrats that name.
And that's what you did by calling this lady you hooked up with racist because she voted for Trump.

I don't know how Biden got injected into the conversation. But Trump didn't do a single thing as President that could be considered racist. Is he one? Only he knows in his brain. But without the ability to see into his brain, and without taking racist actions as President, you can't say he is one. In fact, he did things several significant things specifically for black people's benefit. And you can't call his voters racist just for voting for him.
Now if you get a group of people like the Charlottesville white supremacy group, that is a group of racists.
But just because they voted for Trump, doesn't make Trump or his other voters racist.
That would be like saying all Democrats are chiId molesting serial killers, because John Wayne Gacy was a rabid Democrat who voted for Democrats. That's clearly not accurate to call all Democrats that name.
And that's what you did by calling this lady you hooked up with racist because she voted for Trump.
Dam. Bro you back to that lol but how can you says I call her a racist for voting for trump when WE BOTH AGREED TRUMP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY💯 this is why any argument you make is invalid. You can't say trump don't have nothing to do with the story and then REPEATLY just it as a main talking point ...same thing every time ..you just said you not a mind read but you can tell me what I meant by this story ...SO WHICH ONE IS IT ...YOU A MIND READER OR YOU ASUMED I WAS CALLING SOMEONE RASICT FOR VOTING TRUMP ...either way

Naw seriously now you not a mind reader but the only reason you join this conversation is to tell me that's what I said isn't what I meant 🤦🏾

Dam. Bro you back to that lol but how can you says I call her a racist for voting for trump when WE BOTH AGREED TRUMP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY💯 this is why any argument you make is invalid. You can't say trump don't have nothing to do with the story and then REPEATLY just it as a main talking point ...same thing every time ..you just said you not a mind read but you can tell me what I meant by this story ...SO WHICH ONE IS IT ...YOU A MIND READER OR YOU ASUMED I WAS CALLING SOMEONE RASICT FOR VOTING TRUMP ...either way
You wrote, "I didn't find out right away about for racist believes ..I knew she was a trump supporter.... "
So you included Trump. I said Trump shouldn't have to do anything with a post about a woman you think is racist.
A woman's alleged racism has absolutely nothing to do with her voting for Trump.
Then you wrote this morning, "so my question now is how do Biden having brain facts make trump less racist".
Again, you're accusing Trump of being racist.
Let's stop pretending. You think Trump is racist, and you think anyone who voted for him is racist.

Since you keep asking for proof, let's see YOUR proof that Trump was a racist president.

You wrote, "I didn't find out right away about for racist believes ..I knew she was a trump supporter.... "
So you included Trump. I said Trump shouldn't have to do anything with a post about a woman you think is racist.
A woman's alleged racism has absolutely nothing to do with her voting for Trump.
Then you wrote this morning, "so my question now is how do Biden having brain facts make trump less racist".
Again, you're accusing Trump of being racist.
Let's stop pretending. You think Trump is racist, and you think anyone who voted for him is racist.

Since you keep asking for proof, let's see YOUR proof that Trump was a racist president.
There you go again I guess you are only a mind reader when I make a comment..plus I shared proof you simply choose not to belive and then chose to tell me what I actually meant lol 😆 😅 lol you conversation alway go in circles..before we go any farther can you at least answer the question you was already asked ...if you not a mind reader how do you know what I meant by say someone a trump supporter and it didn't matter...because you just tried to quote me and left that part out 💯 so if you not a mind reader how is it possible for you to tell me what my own words actually meant ? Or you was just assuming?

There you go again I guess you are only a mind reader when I make a comment..plus I shared proof you simply choose not to belive and then chose to tell me what I actually meant lol 😆 😅 lol you conversation alway go in circles..before we go any farther can you at least answer the question you was already asked ...if you not a mind reader how do you know what I meant by say someone a trump supporter and it didn't matter...because you just tried to quote me and left that part out 💯 so if you not a mind reader how is it possible for you to tell me what my own words actually meant ? Or you was just assuming?
What proof? I haven't seen any from you.

Here's your proof ...nothing cut or edit in my video

Definitely looks like he having a hard time scrambling lol ..but he said it 200x times so u belive it lmfao
Once again the proof you "havnt " seen ...the same video you commented on before but all of a sudden don't remember. "Stand back and stand by" smh my thing is since you the comments mind reader what did trump mean by that? Or you only know how to mind read my comments...another circle that you went thur still havnt answer a singles question but I don't expect you tooo..you havnt made a valid point on anyone of these comments just you doing a bunch of assumptions 💯 so I'm just going to wait for you to do what you been doing ..instead of actually answering just ask your own question in hopes of deflating from the ones you simply can't answer...so once again
Since you not a mind reader how can you tell me what my owe comment meant ?
Who do proving Biden rasict make trump less racist?
And why you seem to leave out the part when I said it didn't matter when you quote me ?
How come you can agreed that trump has nothing to do with the story but it's your main talking point?
These are the same questions you been cirling around for a week now ..and honestly at this point I serious think you just trying to because poplar by defending trump 🙄 or you just trolling to be apart of the conversation. The video was replied to you . You seen it ...now you havnt seen it ..you not a mind reader but you can read comments and tell everyone your version of my story .the only so call proof you had was a clearly edit video design to so he denounce supermecy exactly 32 times and pretend as if it's not scripted..honestly the answer to this is simple ...JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIVE IN SOMETHING DONT MEAN ANYONE ELSE DOES get over yourself

Water isn't wet. Water makes other things wet.
But please go on about how if you're a Trump supporter, you are 100% racist.
If Trump is a racist, he's the worst racist on the planet.

-Black unemployment was the lowest in recorded history in the US as a direct result of Trump's business policies.
-Trump signed a 10-year renewal for Historically Black Colleges and Universities funding. Obama only signed one-year funding each year.
-Trump signed a $500 billion capital investment for black-owned businesses.

And 15% of black people voted for Trump in 2020. What does that say about them?
Clearly you aren't calling black people racist, are you? Are you?
I’m glad you brought this up. Biden is way more of a racist than trump will ever be, he just hides it from those not in the know. Hell, he’s a direct descendant of slavers. At least Trump will have the balls to call me the n word to my face if he was racist

Last edited:
I’m glad you brought this up. Biden is way more of a racist than trump will ever be, he just hides it from those not in the know. Hell, he’s a direct descendant of slavers. At least Trump will have the balls to call me the n word to my face if he was racist
raccoon dancing GIF

Look! It's a 'coon tap dancing. That's some talent.

Back