🚩🚩🚩 she a racist in the kink world..(now political 🙄 not giving responses)

Lol hey bro I think you should consider that during the debates .he basically killed himself..he not racist he just have a hard time denouncing white Supremcy lol I mean being racist but he just works with racist terrorists groups lol apples and apples...proving trump not racist doesn't prove the women in my story isn't nor take away the fact you think proving trump not racist is more important then showing people respect

That's not why I said she was racist your point is invalid but I agree her being a Trumper had nothing to do with anything because I said I dated her for five more months...your agreement is going in circles now .lol

So I ask again why because I mentioned trump is a bad thing ?
You're going in circles, so I have to explain again... mentioning Trump had NOTHING to do with your story. Nothing at all. So why mention him at all?

He denounced white supremacist groups many times in speeches. The media you watch, leftist media, never showed it, of course.
There are tons of clips out there with him denouncing it. He just wouldn't do it at the behest of a biased debate moderator who wanted him to bark like an obedient seal. Amazing you can't figure that one out.
Let me hear you denounce black supremacy groups like the Black Panthers and BLM. Come on, let me hear it. Why can't you say it?

And Trump didn't lose the election. He got more votes than any incumbent President in US history. 2000 Mules proved the election was stolen. Many of the mules were black people too, caught on camera, dropping off dozens of ballots, in drop boxes all over the battleground states.
And this Biden disaster is what we get as a result. Thanks.
"Stand back and stand down by "..lol the man basically told on himself lmfaoo no wonder his dumb ass stay in a court room lmfao

You're going in circles, so I have to explain again... mentioning Trump had NOTHING to do with your story. Nothing at all. So why mention him at all?
Bro when you have experience you are more then welcome to share story from your on opinon and perspectives...clearly you looking for an explanation you not going to get .ITS MY STORY ...GET OVER IT

What in the hell are you talking about?

Glad you agreed Trump had nothing to do with the story. Might as well have mentioned the price of tea in China in your writing. That also had nothing to do with the story.
Bro it's was literally in the story that her being a Trumper DIDNT MATTER Wtf SMH now you want to continue wasting time with your political veiw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣are you done or do we have to agree three more times 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bro it's was literally in the story that her being a Trumper DIDNT MATTER Wtf SMH now you want to continue wasting time with your political veiw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣are you done or do we have to agree three more times 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My thing is you legit think you made a point 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣so do me mentioning trump which had nothing about the story make the women in the story less racist? You still ain't figure that part out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you forgot why I call her rasict...I think your brain stop work after trump can out lmfao what was your point? If we agreed the whole time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My thing is you legit think you made a point 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣so do me mentioning trump which had nothing about the story make the women in the story less racist? You still ain't figure that part out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you forgot why I call her rasict...I think your brain stop work after trump can out lmfao what was your point? If we agreed the whole time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I feel like if your whole issue is racism is ok you could have saved soon much time by just saying so ...you and this women is the same if you racist just say so and ppl with leave you alone .don't be wasting ppl time trying to make a point that nobody gets 🙄

This is the point with most Trump supporters, they can't agree on basic facts.

So the president who wasn't racist:
- called African countries ******* holes
- built his campaign on the racist lie that Obama was a Muslim
- said he wanted more immigrants from Norway
- Called for the death of the Central Park 5, black and brown youths accused of *******. And continued. even after they had been acquitted.
- Sued by the DOJ for not renting to Black people.

The KKK and other white supremacist groups also loved him because was supporting their policies. (Their views.)

And this is the last I will say about this. I am not going to debate the truth. Next, you're going to argue Trump was a good president.

Water isn't wet. Water makes other things wet.
But please go on about how if you're a Trump supporter, you are 100% racist.
If Trump is a racist, he's the worst racist on the planet.

-Black unemployment was the lowest in recorded history in the US as a direct result of Trump's business policies.
-Trump signed a 10-year renewal for Historically Black Colleges and Universities funding. Obama only signed one-year funding each year.
-Trump signed a $500 billion capital investment for black-owned businesses.

And 15% of black people voted for Trump in 2020. What does that say about them?
Clearly you aren't calling black people racist, are you? Are you?

This is the point with most Trump supporters, they can't agree on basic facts.

So the president who wasn't racist:
- called African countries ******* holes
- built his campaign on the racist lie that Obama was a Muslim
- said he wanted more immigrants from Norway
- Called for the death of the Central Park 5, black and brown youths accused of *******. And continued. even after they had been acquitted.
- Sued by the DOJ for not renting to Black people.

The KKK and other white supremacist groups also loved him because was supporting their policies. (Their views.)

And this is the last I will say about this. I am not going to debate the truth. Next, you're going to argue Trump was a good president.

-He called Haiti a sh*thole, because it is a sh*thole. That doesn't make him racist.
-Obama dressed up in Muslim gear for his *******. Whether that makes him one or not is up to him. However, someone's religion has NOTHING to do with race. Your race is determined upon birth. Religion is chosen. How do you not know that at your age?
-What's wrong with immigrants from Norway? They're better educated per capita, they commit fewer crimes per capita. That has to do with culture, not race. You have a complete victim mentality.
-If you don't recall, a long string of crimes, including murders, was happening in Central Park in the late 80's. The overwhelming majority of perpetrators were young black men. Those 5 boys (and they were boys, not men), admitted to the *******. So of course everyone wanted them to pay for it. I never heard Trump complain about them after they were acquitted, because of being pressured to confess to things they didn't do. If you have proof of Trump thinking they should die after acquittal, I'd like to see it.
-As a landlord, you can rent to whomever you want. If the black people in the area where he owned buildings had a history of not paying their rent, then he's wise for not renting to them. Data matters. If they were high-earning black people who paid their bills, then I could see your point.

All you're doing is grasping at straws. You were told by your Democrat overlords to hate the big orange man. You obeyed.
Trump was great for the country. Great for black people, despite 85% of them being unappreciative.

You're a joke. You're taking an article that was measuring unemployment during the plandemic.
Just prior to COVID being released by the Chinese, black unemployment was the LOWEST in US recorded history. Sorry bub. You need to stop believing the biased, lying "fact-checker" sites. Your brain is rotting.

2,000 Mules was so bad, even Tucker Carlson refused to air. Former AG Bill Barr laughed at it.
False. Dude, can you get anything right?
Tucker Carlson had on one of the two owners of the True the Vote, which is the company that provided the entire data set behind the 2000 Mules production. Link below.

Bill Barr is a joke amongst Republicans. Not a single Trump supporter I know trusts him. He never supported Trump.

I feel like if your whole issue is racism is ok you could have saved soon much time by just saying so ...you and this women is the same if you racist just say so and ppl with leave you alone .don't be wasting ppl time trying to make a point that nobody gets 🙄

SandB0623 got my point right away.
Do us all a favor by the way, please to take some English classes, stat. Your English skills are abysmal.
And putting a laugh emoji on virtually all my posts doesn't make you look intelligent, it makes you look mentally unbalanced. Try not behaving like a 12 year old girl.

Do us all a favor by the way, please to take some English classes, stat. Your English skills are abysmal.
And putting a laugh emoji on virtually all my posts doesn't make you look intelligent, it makes you look mentally unbalanced. Try not behaving like a 12 year old girl.
Oh boo hoo you are such a victim right now boo hoo he acting like a 12 year old and not using proper English BOO HOO🤣🤣🤣🤣

-He called Haiti a sh*thole, because it is a sh*thole. That doesn't make him racist.
-Obama dressed up in Muslim gear for his *******. Whether that makes him one or not is up to him. However, someone's religion has NOTHING to do with race. Your race is determined upon birth. Religion is chosen. How do you not know that at your age?
-What's wrong with immigrants from Norway? They're better educated per capita, they commit fewer crimes per capita. That has to do with culture, not race. You have a complete victim mentality.
-If you don't recall, a long string of crimes, including murders, was happening in Central Park in the late 80's. The overwhelming majority of perpetrators were young black men. Those 5 boys (and they were boys, not men), admitted to the *******. So of course everyone wanted them to pay for it. I never heard Trump complain about them after they were acquitted, because of being pressured to confess to things they didn't do. If you have proof of Trump thinking they should die after acquittal, I'd like to see it.
-As a landlord, you can rent to whomever you want. If the black people in the area where he owned buildings had a history of not paying their rent, then he's wise for not renting to them. Data matters. If they were high-earning black people who paid their bills, then I could see your point.

All you're doing is grasping at straws. You were told by your Democrat overlords to hate the big orange man. You obeyed.
Trump was great for the country. Great for black people, despite 85% of them being unappreciative.

Oh. ...don't stop lmfao you trying hard to dick ride trump while saying it's not about trump has been very entertaining tonight ....I honestly don't feel bad about what happen to me now that's you are the victim.......please continue

Back