Why!

My husband and I watch quite a lot of videos on here and xhamster. I must say, nothing is a bigger turn off than listening to a bunnies husband start running his mouth while the action is going on. I don’t even understand why he needs to be in the room alone giving creepy commentary. Maybe it’s just me.
it is just you We that do it love our hubbys there...If you dont want yours there then thats all on you

My opinion is that the lifestyle is something that married couples should be enjoying together. Everyone included. If not,and you don't want your husband involved then you might just as well cheat and have a side piece, or you are cheating with permission! When my wife and I were in the lifestyle we had many wonderful MMF threesomes,and everything was great, when she started seeing black men she decided that she was no longer going to include me in her adventures, and had the fucking nerve to think that I was going to stay home and play Mr. Mom watching the ******* while she cuckolded me with black men! Well she got a rude fucking awakening when I told her no fucking way was I going to sit home while she was out playing with BBC! I told her that if she wanted to do that one night a week, so did I. She was always very jealous of other women being around me and didn't take this news very well at all,but she didn't want to give up her gig,so she very reluctantly agreed to my arrangement. Her flings would last a month or two, mine lasted years. And she watched the ******* every time! I made her fucking pay for cutting me out,and I took my frustration out on the asses of every married white mom and grandmother I could get my hands into their panties with! I had a whole stable in rotation for more than a decade! One time is was in a local pub with my wife and there were three other wives in there that I had fucked,and was still fucking regularly!

Last edited:
My husband and I watch quite a lot of videos on here and xhamster. I must say, nothing is a bigger turn off than listening to a bunnies husband start running his mouth while the action is going on. I don’t even understand why he needs to be in the room alone giving creepy commentary. Maybe it’s just me.
no, it's not just you. i have posted the same comment on previous occasions. the response was less than positive.

i think the real reason hubbies can't, just, watch is they are afraid of giving up control. it's their attempt to direct the action rather than the guy doing his wife.

he is afraid the wife will respond to the bull & totally ignore him.

continually giving directions such as, honey, turn over, change positions, now suck his dick, no, i want him to cum on your tits, etc. He never, once, takes into account what the wife wants.

Last edited:
Switch to xvideos better site

It's creepy being followed around and not know you're being followed. That's what's fucking creepy and handleable.

We got into the lifestyle thinking it would be a "couples" activity. NOT for us.
Both of us get more out of it if I meet my date alone. Hubby felt like a third wheel and I could not let myself go with a "witness" sitting in the corner. He was quiet though!
To each his own.

Completely agree. No one wants to hear the guy who isn't fucking. If there is any desire for engagement, the wife or her guy(s) might talk to the husband and then it might be ok to answer, but no one ever asked for narration. This ain't a documentary film! Let your wife fuck as she will and keep quiet.

no, it's not just you. i have posted the same comment on previous occasions. the response was less than positive.

i think the real reason hubbies can't, just, watch is they are afraid of giving up control. it's their attempt to direct the action rather than the guy doing his wife.

he is afraid the wife will respond to the bull & totally ignore him.

continually giving directions such as, honey, turn over, change positions, now suck his dick, no, i want him to cum on your tits, etc. He never, once, takes into account what the wife wants.
I agree. I personally prefer videos where the wife comments or does things unsolicited by her husband. It’s fine if he’s there. Some of the videos I’ve seen (a lot of them actually) the husband is continuously badgering the wife to say how good it is or that she loves the dick or something and you can tell she is only saying it to appease the husband. Not sexy. If I’m that guy, I’m not even going to be turned on by comments that I basically ****** her to say. But to each their own I guess. Same principle applies when I’m just talking with my wife after a date with her lover. If I have to prod it out of her, it’s not sexy in the least. Feels fake to me. It’s the things she says or tells me of her own volition that are hot as fuck. If I’m in the room with her when she’s fucking another guy, I don’t want her to even be thinking about me. I’m a fly on the wall. I wanna see, as close as possible, how they interact and fuck when they are all alone. That is real and hot.

Back