Curious how many women in here are every day mothers using this as an escape?

martymcfly08

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NJ, US
It's always a turn on to see every day moms turn into sex vixens and BBC whores. I spend a lot of time around soccer moms and always wonder which one is it :) Do we have any BBC sluts in here that spends the majority of their week doing motherly things, running back and forth to sports, bday parties, school events only to open those legs up when you need a break from life?

This is my wife to a T. She is quite legitimately mom of the year every year. Taken ******* to soccer, football, swim, and school events. PTO meetings. All the house shopping done. House is spotless. She is wonder woman when it comes to the home life.

Then she puts her heels on, her cute black plug in, and heads off to be a naughty girl whenever she gets the opportunity. It's incredible to watch the transformation really. From soccer mom to bbc slut. Nothing beats it

This is my wife to a T. She is quite legitimately mom of the year every year. Taken ******* to soccer, football, swim, and school events. PTO meetings. All the house shopping done. House is spotless. She is wonder woman when it comes to the home life.

Then she puts her heels on, her cute black plug in, and heads off to be a naughty girl whenever she gets the opportunity. It's incredible to watch the transformation really. From soccer mom to bbc slut. Nothing beats it
Love to hear this!!! Wonder woman indeed!

It's always a turn on to see every day moms turn into sex vixens and BBC whores. I spend a lot of time around soccer moms and always wonder which one is it :) Do we have any BBC sluts in here that spends the majority of their week doing motherly things, running back and forth to sports, bday parties, school events only to open those legs up when you need a break from life?
I know that for a fact that plenty of Soccer and Home School MILF's. Girls who are on this Site, that are using this place as a break away from that fake world out there called Reality ?

Ahhhhh all of us basically. What do you think we all do? Sit around and just paint our nails and wait to answer these questions?

Back