Ladies, what are some subtle hints for someone working?

My GF is a teacher, she goes to work dressed professionally, but she can't hide the fact that she is a very good looking woman. Some morning I'll see her leave for work, skirt, blouse, heels and I think holy ******* she's going to work like that? But honestly, it's professional dress and she just makes most clothes look good. She's always very polite to everyone, work or otherwise. I am sure guys at work probably think because she's hot, dressed a certain way and is always very polite that she wants to fuck them. Not the case. If she wants something from a guy she's attracted to she will come out and let the guy know in a way that is NOT mistakeable or subtle. It's not just looking good and dressing sexy and being polite.

Attachments

• 170790_2_11_0_2c5567b2.jpg
    170790_2_11_0_2c5567b2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 195
My GF is a teacher, she goes to work dressed professionally, but she can't hide the fact that she is a very good looking woman. Some morning I'll see her leave for work, skirt, blouse, heels and I think holy ******* she's going to work like that? But honestly, it's professional dress and she just makes most clothes look good. She's always very polite to everyone, work or otherwise. I am sure guys at work probably think because she's hot, dressed a certain way and is always very polite that she wants to fuck them. Not the case. If she wants something from a guy she's attracted to she will come out and let the guy know in a way that is NOT mistakeable or subtle. It's not just looking good and dressing sexy and being polite.
Had a feeling. Thats why I wasnt going to take any unnecessary risks pursuing anything. Hope my post didnt sound pervy or disrespectful or anything like that. Really good response. Thank you.

Had a feeling. Thats why I wasnt going to take any unnecessary risks pursuing anything. Hope my post didnt sound pervy or disrespectful or anything like that. Really good response. Thank you.
No problem man, not pervy at all. My gf has told me guys at work make compliments to her and say things, but she doesn't go so far as reporting anyone for sexual harassment or anything crazy like that. I get it, she's hot, guys stare, look, gawk, comment, whatever. Doesn't bother me and she says she's gotten to the point where she's not even paying attention most of the time. I let her fuck men while I watch, so I certainly am not going to worry about some co worker telling her she's hot, looks great, has great tits, legs anything. She is the same with me, if a woman says something to me when we are out in a bar, club etc, she doesn't care. We both know that at the end of it all, we are together and have a romantic connection and are best friends, lovers, life partners. Some dumb comments at work? Not even a thing either of us waste a second thinking about.

Kingbean3, too bad you're in NC. Checked your pics out and you'd be a good fit for my GF based on the pictures, damn!!! If you ever get to the NJ area and are interested in a 42 year old, very attractive, white woman who loves sex in general and bbc, contact us!!! Thanks!

Attachments

• 170790_2_4_0_bb9d8378.jpg
    170790_2_4_0_bb9d8378.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 193
lucky you! and lucky you! Your GF is beautiful and loves BBC. Good to see a Jersey guy hit such a home run!

:))))))))))))))

Back