Would you πŸ€” have you πŸ˜‰ lets have a friendly convo 😘

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, because all I ever see is what the white dudes want to have done to their wives or sister, mom, duck whatever.
SO...
I'd like to ask some questions to the beautiful men of color on this site.

Have y'all ever fell in love with a playmate? Would you leave your significant other for another that's in the LS?
Does your significant other know that you're in this LS?

**white men that can't 🀫 go ahead and chime in, I'm sure y'all have a story.**
If my wife, girlfriend, duck or ******* found a Black lover that satisfied their needs and desires i would be heartbroken 😭 πŸ’” but would understand πŸ˜” why

I can't say that I've fallen in love with a playmate before. They were all married and I had no desire to break up anyone's marriage. I did care for them as human beings.

1 of them I knew was in a marriage that she regretted. I saw signs of verbal and mental abuse against her and suspected that her husband might have been inappropriate with her female offspring (from a previous relationship) and/or their oldest female offspring. The 3 of us would hang out as friends playing video games, watching movies, and sometimes having sex. The wife would cuddle with me no matter what we were doing and I got a sense that she felt protected with me. They moved away & divorced. I caught up with the wife & she confirmed everything that I had suspected. I'm happy that she left him & found a new love.

I can't say that I've fallen in love with a playmate before. They were all married and I had no desire to break up anyone's marriage. I did care for them as human beings.

1 of them I knew was in a marriage that she regretted. I saw signs of verbal and mental abuse against her and suspected that her husband might have been inappropriate with her female offspring (from a previous relationship) and/or their oldest female offspring. The 3 of us would hang out as friends playing video games, watching movies, and sometimes having sex. The wife would cuddle with me no matter what we were doing and I got a sense that she felt protected with me. They moved away & divorced. I caught up with the wife & she confirmed everything that I had suspected. I'm happy that she left him & found a new love.
I can see where this would be hard to deal with. It's not always fkn there are actual people involved. Thanks for sharing. I hope they're all doing better.

That's amazing, however we need emotional as well, if you're emotionally bankrupt then it maybe harder for her. Bc everyone expects us to carry the burden of being there emotionally and sometimes we just want to say πŸ–•πŸΌ
Being shy around women i tend to listen to everything she says and try to support her decision no matter what she decides

Back