I AM NOT A BBC - I HAVE A BBC

lol such a pissy bitch. Yes, *you* are a BBC. That's why we are all here, not for your musical tastes, cooking skills, or hobbies. For the ultimate Big Fucking Black Cock that defines you.
Thank you for proving his point, as well as displaying your own innate racism so vividly. You crackers just can't help yourselves, can you? You just have to show your pale, pasty asses at every opportunity.
You ought to change your screen name to "Fooled Duo."

More power to you Headmaster, for calling that cr@cker what they are! As you can see many of these pin k face.d perverts are only here to perve out, but all it takes is a disagreement or argument for them to show their true colors. As I said more power to you (especially for using that term).

More power to you Headmaster, for calling that cr@cker what they are! As you can see many of these pin k face.d perverts are only here to perve out, but all it takes is a disagreement or argument for them to show their true colors. As I said more power to you (especially for using that term).
Awe, love the oversensitive, illogical nut jobs. Interesting that no one is disagreeing with the premise that on this Black to White site, we are here for... sex. Interracial, hot, steamy, taboo sex. The black men on here aren't looking for love or deep connections, nor are we white women. This isn't eHarmony.

I'm glad that your life is fulfilled by saying "cracker." Yes, let it out. Scream it. Feel useful.

The pitiful are so entertaining.

Attachments

• 106786672_3493708093973172_8009201578666101930_n.jpg
    106786672_3493708093973172_8009201578666101930_n.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 11
So join a dating site and look for a partner in life. This site promotes these and many other terms directed at us all. Terms like BBC and Bull are nowhere near as disrespectful as Slut and Whore etc. What's with the whole world being offended so damn easily these days. Internet and social media account for most of it and the ironic thing about that is we can just choose to switch off.
Yes you're a man, you're a Black man with a big black cock. Im a white man, with a small white penis. Be happy with your labels, Id be thankful if I were you. Small problems to have. Try not to take offense; not personal towards you. This is a perfect example of a w man wanting control. Even with regular BBD in his wife he has to try to control some aspect. Even if it means calling a man a beast.

None of this is real. Most of it is offensive in one way or another if you take it seriously. Bedroom stuff is not real life. People will have their own kinks whether you agree or not.

None of this is real. Most of it is offensive in one way or another if you take it seriously. Bedroom stuff is not real life. People will have their own kinks whether you agree or not.
Most of this site is about bringing that fake bedroom ******* to real life.

Awe, love the oversensitive, illogical nut jobs. Interesting that no one is disagreeing with the premise that on this Black to White site, we are here for... sex. Interracial, hot, steamy, taboo sex. The black men on here aren't looking for love or deep connections, nor are we white women. This isn't eHarmony.

I'm glad that your life is fulfilled by saying "cracker." Yes, let it out. Scream it. Feel useful.

I'm betting that you're a dude.

Attachments

• Cracka Barrel.jpg
    Cracka Barrel.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 10

Whatever you say, pi nk-faced pervert. Speaks volumes that you think even in this modern day and age, black ppl still have a" taboo" attached to them. Now trot off back to your pigsty where you really belong. That is if you know what a pigsty is, or if you get the connection at all. You don't sound terribly bright LOL.

Last edited:
Most of this site is about bringing that fake bedroom ******* to real life.
Yes but it’s just fun. Sex or no sex it doesn’t matter. At all. It’s just bedroom fun. Whether you do it fir real or don’t. The couples don’t give a ******* about the “bulls” outside of the fantasy and vice versa. It’s a hobby. A way to pass the time. Nothing more.

Yeah, yall racist lifestyle people need to chill with calling Black people “BBC.” I have a big Black dick but its attached to me, a whole person. Reducing my entire humanity to one body part is disgusting to me. Complete turn off.

I don’t take kindly to the “bull” label either. Like, are you stupid racists casually comparing me to livestock? The nerve of some of you.

I had some big boob milf female talent here the other week. Shes older and lame so she was using a whole bunch of lifestyle terms. She said something like “Bulls like you…” and I’m like “Yo, lady, did I ever call you a cow?”

She froze when she realized that she fucked up.

I asked her again “Did I ever call you a cow?”

She tried to explain it away as just lifestyle talk but the vibe was totally killed and I just asked her to leave. I been fuckin for long enough that I don’t need to put up with disrespect to get some pussy.

Oh, and spare me with the whole “I’m Black and I think its fine…” nonsense. If you’re into being disrespected keep that ******* to yourself.
Ah shut up and know your role

So called black man you have to set the rules of engagement. And know your value and worth. You can't let other races and cultures stipulate who you are as a man. I was reading an article online similar to this thread. In which the contents stated black men have nothing to offer other than sex. Not husband material and lack the mental awareness to have a ruling class mentality. Basically they were stating we were the lowest on the totem pole when it came to men of other races. I digress and know better. Don't let anyone call you a piece of meat. Or their sex toy. Your the prize on this earth. You came first then the woman

So called black man you have to set the rules of engagement. And know your value and worth. You can't let other races and cultures stipulate who you are as a man. I was reading an article online similar to this thread. In which the contents stated black men have nothing to offer other than sex. Not husband material and lack the mental awareness to have a ruling class mentality. Basically they were stating we were the lowest on the totem pole when it came to men of other races. I digress and know better. Don't let anyone call you a piece of meat. Or their sex toy. Your the prize on this earth. You came first then the woman
I agree 100% and we are definitely the prize!!

Whatever a black man does. They want in. Sports music etc. Your the source of the light. People are here to just usurp are energy. And I hope brothers fully understand where I'm coming from

Back