B2W’s Owners Need To Clean Up The Racism

Does B2W need to do a better job moderating racist posts?

• Yes

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters
Lol.

I didn't say anything about white guilt and I'm not looking for pity. It's an age old rule, when it comes to respect, you get what you give. It's reciprocal.

You say all these things to me but not all the white people who are saying whatever they want on here without impunity. Can't have it both ways you can either call out the racism and bullshit yourself or tell me to shut up and be nothing but an appendage which is what you just did.

For the record, there is actually not a single problem that blacks aren't facing that white people aren't. You guys ******* your own, ******* your own, steal from your own, you guys face poverty, and abuse your own as well and just as much as any other race. The only difference is you don't have to comfort racism nearly as much as the average black person in America. Otherwise, you wouldn't be saying this.

We aren't that far removed from the racist roots of the country. So you have picked your stance and I have picked mine. I'm fine if you don't agree but this doesn't need to be an argument. Thanks for you input.
You didn't mention anything about racism being a mental issue. Can you take back that statement?
Yes, we suffer from the same issues as the blacks but not to the same degree. As an example, take children born out of wedlock. The White community has about a 15% rate but the black community has over 70%. Lack of family structure is one area where the blacks really need to work on.
I called you a BBC and never used the word appendage but if you feel better mislabeling than go ahead. Again, just be the BBC. Take pride in that. No one is asking you to be more than that.

Rent free baby

RfJ0.gif

Why do you call everything racist if you don't agree with it? Racism has transformed into an all encompassing word to generate a bias from the Black community. Maybe society should banish the word racism like it did with the N word.
Case in point. An unverified, paying member claiming to be a woman but almost certainly a single man adding absolutely nothing except divisiveness.
This is nothing but a silly fantasy that some white dudes here jerk off to. It has no basis in the real world and isn't discriminatory in any pragmatic way towards white people.

If this is damaging the image of white people collectively, please explain to us how.

Apologies if I was abrasive but I'm not angry in the slightest lol. Must be you projecting. But what you said was ducktales. I was just pointing it out. And I do think you're racist but I'm not going to argue with you over it. If you're not you won't feel the need to either.

You hopping from every thread that brings up racial issues and repeating the same drivel says all that anyone needs to know about you and your input on this matter. You rather argue the merits of racism being watered down than actual racism which is still quite pervasive. Your behavior is in line with someone who... Is looking to avoid comforting an issue directly and/or lacks a modicum of self awareness.

So it's all good.

I wanted to do debate team but my small black brain wasn't big enough. All of the brain size went to my dick (which is all we're good for). And I went to school in the inner city where we were too poor, listening to rap songs, and busy killing each other to afford extra curricular activities. I am 28 and just finished high school last year so forgive me if I cannot write clearly. Words are so big and hard.

Hope all is well with you.
Do not apologize to that man masquerading as a wome
Really, show me where anything racist has been said. I can't find it.

Maybe you have a lot of self doubt and lack confidence in yourself.
How about you gtfoh and delete your account BRO

Case in point. An unverified, paying member claiming to be a woman but almost certainly a single man adding absolutely nothing except divisiveness.

Do not apologize to that man masquerading as a wome

How about you gtfoh and delete your account BRO

They never get to me. I have integrity so if I'm wrong I'll own up to it. But in this case I just switch up and laugh. Lmao.

They never get to me. I have integrity so if I'm wrong I'll own up to it. But in this case I just switch up and laugh. Lmao.
Looks like hit a nerve with some of you. So, your arguments have taken a more personal journey which usually happens when you can't sustain a viable defense.
Oh well, it appears you are in a collapse so just be the BBC that we all want you to be.

First, racism isn't any form of mental illness. Where did you come up with that statement. Try going to a Doctor and telling him you need help with your racism. Maybe he can prescribe a few pills.
You accuse me of deflecting, but really, that's just your assertion or bias I suppose. Nor am I buying into White guilt either. I can see many things on both sides that can be changed,you included
You also say rehabilitation is a two way road, which I agree. The blacks also need to work on their side of the issues also.
Finally, all the White girls on this site are just asking you to be a BBC. Nothing more. We aren't asking you to discuss, Dante's Inferno, nuclear fusion, or the state of the economy. That's it. So, just be a BBC and be happy with that. OK?
So essentially don’t be a full human with our own thoughts? Got it. 😂

It’s 2020. Unless you truly live under a rock we are all well aware now of this country’s history and treatment of black people over the past 400 years. Yet, I continue to see posts and comments of an outwardly racist nature propagating debunked ideas about how blacks should be happy with what theyve got, how BLM is a “terrorist organization”, how black people commit more crimes, etc etc etc with absolutely zero moderation. The overwhelming majority of the accounts spewing this tacit racism are unverified PAYING members. Due to these facts it is only logical to conclude that B2W’s owners are not interested in actively moderating racist comments or accounts because those same accounts pay their bills.

This is not okay. Perhaps 5-10 years ago you could slide by under the guise of being a-political, or a site just for sexual expression, but lets call it for what it is. This site is based around black men, and yet it is doing absolutely nothing (as far as I can see) to protect black men. This is just another form of exploitation at this point when you will obsess over and harass black men for sexual reasons yet do nothing to moderate and discourage racist language and ideas.

If you are a black man and you have experienced offensive or outright racist posts on B2W I encourage you to speak out. If you are a black man who is PAYING for membership and you have experienced this, I would ask where your hard earned money is going.

And for anyone wondering why there are so many fakes allowed on this site, the reason is the same. They pay. Requiring people to verify would significantly reduce the amount of paying members.
Yeah but it’s true so hows it racist?

It’s 2020. Unless you truly live under a rock we are all well aware now of this country’s history and treatment of black people over the past 400 years. Yet, I continue to see posts and comments of an outwardly racist nature propagating debunked ideas about how blacks should be happy with what theyve got, how BLM is a “terrorist organization”, how black people commit more crimes, etc etc etc with absolutely zero moderation. The overwhelming majority of the accounts spewing this tacit racism are unverified PAYING members. Due to these facts it is only logical to conclude that B2W’s owners are not interested in actively moderating racist comments or accounts because those same accounts pay their bills.

This is not okay. Perhaps 5-10 years ago you could slide by under the guise of being a-political, or a site just for sexual expression, but lets call it for what it is. This site is based around black men, and yet it is doing absolutely nothing (as far as I can see) to protect black men. This is just another form of exploitation at this point when you will obsess over and harass black men for sexual reasons yet do nothing to moderate and discourage racist language and ideas.

If you are a black man and you have experienced offensive or outright racist posts on B2W I encourage you to speak out. If you are a black man who is PAYING for membership and you have experienced this, I would ask where your hard earned money is going.

And for anyone wondering why there are so many fakes allowed on this site, the reason is the same. They pay. Requiring people to verify would significantly reduce the amount of paying members.
So some people disagree with you, and so you want them silenced. I regard BLM as a terrorist organisation. I think you have a different meaning for the word "debunked".

WOW, Some reality here with a whole lot of Bullshit. This forum is covering a vast ray of sexual fantasy as well as reality's for some. It's not dedicated to the black male. The Cuckold or the straight connection with a female is the main topic. If your a black male who's not looking to have sex with a white woman what the hell are you doing here at all. If you think per-sewing you for sex is racial, what are you doing here per-sewing white women . That's racial as well. This subject has reared it's head more than once in the past few weeks and I'm wondering if these champions of race are even black men or some white power guys looking to ruin the day of those who practice or wish to try interracial connections. It's a interracial cuckold site not a singles hookup place.
TOO me your like a boil on the butt. No different than the guy blogging how bad the food is in a place that's always packed with thousands of good reviews. He didn't like his food, thousands did. My advice eat somewhere else. This sight limits the use of the N word, most do not especially in captions. I've read much of the posted comments and I've only read a couple i thought stretched the line a little too thin. If your for real you should check out some other sights . Read the N word in comments and captions. If what's here messes up your mind that will blow it up.

Nice write up @Nolathrowaway, I commend y'all for making this thread. It's long overdue.

Now for the rant.

So, I'm gonna dive into pretty much all the problems I have with this site's moderation and the people on it contributing to the issue in the OP. I don't play coy to the dynamics of this site. This is a safe space for snowflakes to enjoy the sexuality of black men and for black men it is a lane for them to make their blackness accessible for sexual gains. Have at it for the race play, the dynamic, the taboo and fantasy, for the white women or other ethnicities of women attracted to black men. I'm all for it, however, I think it can be done without the casual and not so casual racism. For those that don't engage with this in anyway this is not aimed towards you.

So for all of the salty racists on here who have tried doxxing me after I pissed them off and have made fake accounts to spam me endlessly, don't worry. I won't be here much longer because I know that nothing will change. I've met people I like and keep in touch with here and I'm content with that handful of good people.

No self respectful black man should tolerate half the garbage on here. Have some dignity for those of you who "don't care." If these people weren't engaging with for dick, how would they treat you in a neutral setting, your loved ones, and so on? What do you believe they think about black people outside of this thinly veiled fantasy version of you? They are people, just looking for sex/stimulation, just like you and I.

Some of the black men on here put white women/couples on this massive pedestal so it's not only those people perpetuating it. They cannot get laid worth a damn without using their blackness so they come on here and appease the white couples or white women because this is all the capital they have for getting pussy. They have this person they present to you to get laid but deep down theyre not truly ok with their blackness and only use it to get pussy.

I've pretty much made it a rule to no longer argue among black guys that do this or just black guys on here in general. Especially when it comes to these matters. It's a waste of mind share and my battle is with the people who clearly, unapologetically, repeat racist ideology and indulge in black dick. They are always quick to say, "how everything is racist now," instead of actually clearing themselves, acknowledging what is actually racist, or clarifying their messaging. It's hilarious.

Mods have been pretty spineless imo. They refuse to rock the boat or take a stance against... Well, anything that would make the site better. I thought if the black dudes on here collectively demand better it might change but guys are always going to choose their pussy pool which is fine with me. I'm more than fine with going elsewhere. This site can continue being this weird safe space for racist who think they're not racist because they live in the fantasy that is this site.

You basically validate her entire post and thus the reason for this thread. They didn't call you anything or accuse you of being racist, and instead of actually listening you indirectly defend the vile ******* that is said on this site at times.

Maybe you do not notice it because you're a white woman with her head in the sand. Maybe politically, you are biased, or discussing racism is uncomfortable for you. But some of the ******* said on here aren't just disagreeable opinions lol.

By reacting this way you're a prime example of why fuck all will change. There are literal COVID deniers and BLM conspiracy theorist on here and instead you're saying ridiculous silly things like "society should ban the word 'racism'" like the word n1gg3r even though that word was never really banned? And even after it became derogatory people had to find a new creative way to be racist. No functioning person is going to come out with a white hood yelling the N word, racism has changed and evolved with society.

So yeah, you're just spouting nonsense and defending a bunch miserable dickholes. You could've came in and said, "you know, sometimes awful things are said here in regards to black people, we can do better." But you said, "why is everything racist now? LET'S BAN THE WORD RACISM LIKE WE DID THE N WORD!" Except no word was ever banned and racism never went anywhere.
Bravo. It could not have been better said.

Back