B2W’s Owners Need To Clean Up The Racism

Does B2W need to do a better job moderating racist posts?

• Yes

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters

Nolathrowaway

Couple
Real Person
From
LA, US
It’s 2020. Unless you truly live under a rock we are all well aware now of this country’s history and treatment of black people over the past 400 years. Yet, I continue to see posts and comments of an outwardly racist nature propagating debunked ideas about how blacks should be happy with what theyve got, how BLM is a “terrorist organization”, how black people commit more crimes, etc etc etc with absolutely zero moderation. The overwhelming majority of the accounts spewing this tacit racism are unverified PAYING members. Due to these facts it is only logical to conclude that B2W’s owners are not interested in actively moderating racist comments or accounts because those same accounts pay their bills.

This is not okay. Perhaps 5-10 years ago you could slide by under the guise of being a-political, or a site just for sexual expression, but lets call it for what it is. This site is based around black men, and yet it is doing absolutely nothing (as far as I can see) to protect black men. This is just another form of exploitation at this point when you will obsess over and harass black men for sexual reasons yet do nothing to moderate and discourage racist language and ideas.

If you are a black man and you have experienced offensive or outright racist posts on B2W I encourage you to speak out. If you are a black man who is PAYING for membership and you have experienced this, I would ask where your hard earned money is going.

And for anyone wondering why there are so many fakes allowed on this site, the reason is the same. They pay. Requiring people to verify would significantly reduce the amount of paying members.

It’s 2020. Unless you truly live under a rock we are all well aware now of this country’s history and treatment of black people over the past 400 years. Yet, I continue to see posts and comments of an outwardly racist nature propagating debunked ideas about how blacks should be happy with what theyve got, how BLM is a “terrorist organization”, how black people commit more crimes, etc etc etc with absolutely zero moderation. The overwhelming majority of the accounts spewing this tacit racism are unverified PAYING members. Due to these facts it is only logical to conclude that B2W’s owners are not interested in actively moderating racist comments or accounts because those same accounts pay their bills.

This is not okay. Perhaps 5-10 years ago you could slide by under the guise of being a-political, or a site just for sexual expression, but lets call it for what it is. This site is based around black men, and yet it is doing absolutely nothing (as far as I can see) to protect black men. This is just another form of exploitation at this point when you will obsess over and harass black men for sexual reasons yet do nothing to moderate and discourage racist language and ideas.

If you are a black man and you have experienced offensive or outright racist posts on B2W I encourage you to speak out. If you are a black man who is PAYING for membership and you have experienced this, I would ask where your hard earned money is going.

And for anyone wondering why there are so many fakes allowed on this site, the reason is the same. They pay. Requiring people to verify would significantly reduce the amount of paying members.
they arent going to anything. and any "black men" paying for this site, they may not be "black" behind the keyboard. racism is empowered here because of the fact most people will never show face. So its a free reign of hate sorta speak. Problem is, the "black men" who dont pay here avoid 95% of the site. You verified, stay off the non verified side of the site. Where majority of the bullshit happens here.

Nice write up @Nolathrowaway, I commend y'all for making this thread. It's long overdue.

Now for the rant.

So, I'm gonna dive into pretty much all the problems I have with this site's moderation and the people on it contributing to the issue in the OP. I don't play coy to the dynamics of this site. This is a safe space for snowflakes to enjoy the sexuality of black men and for black men it is a lane for them to make their blackness accessible for sexual gains. Have at it for the race play, the dynamic, the taboo and fantasy, for the white women or other ethnicities of women attracted to black men. I'm all for it, however, I think it can be done without the casual and not so casual racism. For those that don't engage with this in anyway this is not aimed towards you.

So for all of the salty racists on here who have tried doxxing me after I pissed them off and have made fake accounts to spam me endlessly, don't worry. I won't be here much longer because I know that nothing will change. I've met people I like and keep in touch with here and I'm content with that handful of good people.

No self respectful black man should tolerate half the garbage on here. Have some dignity for those of you who "don't care." If these people weren't engaging with for dick, how would they treat you in a neutral setting, your loved ones, and so on? What do you believe they think about black people outside of this thinly veiled fantasy version of you? They are people, just looking for sex/stimulation, just like you and I.

Some of the black men on here put white women/couples on this massive pedestal so it's not only those people perpetuating it. They cannot get laid worth a damn without using their blackness so they come on here and appease the white couples or white women because this is all the capital they have for getting pussy. They have this person they present to you to get laid but deep down theyre not truly ok with their blackness and only use it to get pussy.

I've pretty much made it a rule to no longer argue among black guys that do this or just black guys on here in general. Especially when it comes to these matters. It's a waste of mind share and my battle is with the people who clearly, unapologetically, repeat racist ideology and indulge in black dick. They are always quick to say, "how everything is racist now," instead of actually clearing themselves, acknowledging what is actually racist, or clarifying their messaging. It's hilarious.

Mods have been pretty spineless imo. They refuse to rock the boat or take a stance against... Well, anything that would make the site better. I thought if the black dudes on here collectively demand better it might change but guys are always going to choose their pussy pool which is fine with me. I'm more than fine with going elsewhere. This site can continue being this weird safe space for racist who think they're not racist because they live in the fantasy that is this site.

Why do you call everything racist if you don't agree with it? Racism has transformed into an all encompassing word to generate a bias from the Black community. Maybe society should banish the word racism like it did with the N word.

You basically validate her entire post and thus the reason for this thread. They didn't call you anything or accuse you of being racist, and instead of actually listening you indirectly defend the vile ******* that is said on this site at times.

Maybe you do not notice it because you're a white woman with her head in the sand. Maybe politically, you are biased, or discussing racism is uncomfortable for you. But some of the ******* said on here aren't just disagreeable opinions lol.

By reacting this way you're a prime example of why fuck all will change. There are literal COVID deniers and BLM conspiracy theorist on here and instead you're saying ridiculous silly things like "society should ban the word 'racism'" like the word n1gg3r even though that word was never really banned? And even after it became derogatory people had to find a new creative way to be racist. No functioning person is going to come out with a white hood yelling the N word, racism has changed and evolved with society.

So yeah, you're just spouting nonsense and defending a bunch miserable dickholes. You could've came in and said, "you know, sometimes awful things are said here in regards to black people, we can do better." But you said, "why is everything racist now? LET'S BAN THE WORD RACISM LIKE WE DID THE N WORD!" Except no word was ever banned and racism never went anywhere.

Last edited:
Nice write up @Nolathrowaway, I commend y'all for making this thread. It's long overdue.

Now for the rant.

So, I'm gonna dive into pretty much all the problems I have with this site's moderation and the people on it contributing to the issue in the OP. I don't play coy to the dynamics of this site. This is a safe space for snowflakes to enjoy the sexuality of black men and for black men it is a lane for them to make their blackness accessible for sexual gains. Have at it for the race play, the dynamic, the taboo and fantasy, for the white women or other ethnicities of women attracted to black men. I'm all for it, however, I think it can be done without the casual and not so casual racism. For those that don't engage with this in anyway this is not aimed towards you.

So for all of the salty racists on here who have tried doxxing me after I pissed them off and have made fake accounts to spam me endlessly, don't worry. I won't be here much longer because I know that nothing will change. I've met people I like and keep in touch with here and I'm content with that handful of good people.

No self respectful black man should tolerate half the garbage on here. Have some dignity for those of you who "don't care." If these people weren't engaging with for dick, how would they treat you in a neutral setting, your loved ones, and so on? What do you believe they think about black people outside of this thinly veiled fantasy version of you? They are people, just looking for sex/stimulation, just like you and I.

Some of the black men on here put white women/couples on this massive pedestal so it's not only those people perpetuating it. They cannot get laid worth a damn without using their blackness so they come on here and appease the white couples or white women because this is all the capital they have for getting pussy. They have this person they present to you to get laid but deep down theyre not truly ok with their blackness and only use it to get pussy.

I've pretty much made it a rule to no longer argue among black guys that do this or just black guys on here in general. Especially when it comes to these matters. It's a waste of mind share and my battle is with the people who clearly, unapologetically, repeat racist ideology and indulge in black dick. They are always quick to say, "how everything is racist now," instead of actually clearing themselves, acknowledging what is actually racist, or clarifying their messaging. It's hilarious.

Mods have been pretty spineless imo. They refuse to rock the boat or take a stance against... Well, anything that would make the site better. I thought if the black dudes on here collectively demand better it might change but guys are always going to choose their pussy pool which is fine with me. I'm more than fine with going elsewhere. This site can continue being this weird safe space for racist who think they're not racist because they live in the fantasy that is this site.

You basically validate her entire post and thus the reason for this thread. They didn't call you anything or accuse you of being racist, and instead of actually listening you indirectly defend the vile ******* that is said on this site at times.

Maybe you do not notice it because you're a white woman with her head in the sand. Maybe politically, you are biased, or discussing racism is uncomfortable for you. But some of the ******* said on here aren't just disagreeable opinions lol.

By reacting this way you're a prime example of why fuck all will change. There are literal COVID deniers and BLM conspiracy theorist on here and instead you're saying ridiculous silly things like "society should ban the word 'racism'" like the word n1gg3r even though that word was never really banned? And even after it became derogatory people had to find a new creative way to be racist. No functioning person is going to come out with a white hood yelling the N word, racism has changed and evolved with society.

So yeah, you're just spouting nonsense and defending a bunch miserable dickholes. You could've came in and said, "you know, sometimes awful things are said here in regards to black people, we can do better." But you said, "why is everything racist now? LET'S BAN THE WORD RACISM LIKE WE DID THE N WORD!" Except no word was ever banned and racism never went anywhere.
Ouch, a little anger there, my friend. Again, let me repeat, racism is now just a catchall term if you disagree with anything said in opposition to the Black race. The Blacks can't come up with a better defense or reasoning if they feel like they're being offended. So, they file everything under the word racism and call the person a racist. Sorry, but your retort isn't that strong. You should have joined the debate team in school.

Well the opposite is true as well. the "fate of the white race" and all the "white women should serve their master" is bullshit and racist as well.
If you want to remove all the racist content, you'll have to delete the whole website
This is nothing but a silly fantasy that some white dudes here jerk off to. It has no basis in the real world and isn't discriminatory in any pragmatic way towards white people.

If this is damaging the image of white people collectively, please explain to us how.

Ouch, a little anger there, my friend. Again, let me repeat, racism is now just a catchall term if you disagree with anything said in opposition to the Black race. The Blacks can't come up with a better defense or reasoning if they feel like they're being offended. So, they file everything under the word racism and call the person a racist. Sorry, but your retort isn't that strong. You should have joined the debate team in school.

Apologies if I was abrasive but I'm not angry in the slightest lol. Must be you projecting. But what you said was ducktales. I was just pointing it out. And I do think you're racist but I'm not going to argue with you over it. If you're not you won't feel the need to either.

You hopping from every thread that brings up racial issues and repeating the same drivel says all that anyone needs to know about you and your input on this matter. You rather argue the merits of racism being watered down than actual racism which is still quite pervasive. Your behavior is in line with someone who... Is looking to avoid comforting an issue directly and/or lacks a modicum of self awareness.

So it's all good.

I wanted to do debate team but my small black brain wasn't big enough. All of the brain size went to my dick (which is all we're good for). And I went to school in the inner city where we were too poor, listening to rap songs, and busy killing each other to afford extra curricular activities. I am 28 and just finished high school last year so forgive me if I cannot write clearly. Words are so big and hard.

Hope all is well with you.

Last edited:

most people would consider this site sexist towards women which is practiced by all races. In 2020 sexism should not be tolerated but then some women like to be tied up and fucked by a group of men with huge dicks. People have opinions often based on their experience or what they perceive. As far as history goes it is complicated and trying to use history to justify anything is problematic. Best to let people spout what they think so at least we know and maybe even correct them is they are wrong

most people would consider this site sexist towards women which is practiced by all races. In 2020 sexism should not be tolerated but then some women like to be tied up and fucked by a group of men with huge dicks. People have opinions often based on their experience or what they perceive. As far as history goes it is complicated and trying to use history to justify anything is problematic. Best to let people spout what they think so at least we know and maybe even correct them is they are wrong

You are conflating two different things.

No one here is denying that sexism and misogyny are problems that women face. Only someone ignorant as hell would say they aren't.

I've fucked feminist, doctors, lawyers, surgeons, professors, and so on who are incredibly successful and strong women. They also, for the most part, liked to be absolutely ravaged in the bedroom. This has nothing to do with how they believe women should be treated collectively and societally speaking. Sexual freedom and expression is a guilt free thing. It's a privilege to be among women that understand that but at the root, even though sexual behavior is our nature, it doesn't mean that respect shouldn't be a foundation.

If someone's respect for black people ends at their dick and their own pleasure. Same with dudes that see women that way. They have a lot of issues they aren't facing.

Last edited:
You are conflating two different things.

No one here is denying that sexism and misogyny are problems that women face. Only someone ignorant as hell would say they aren't.

I've fucked feminist, doctors, lawyers, surgeons, professors, and so on who are incredibly successful and strong women. They also, for the most part, liked to be absolutely ravaged in the bedroom. This has nothing to due with how they believe women should be treated collectively and societally speaking. Sexual freedom and expression is a guilt free thing. It's a privilege to be among women that understand that but at the root, even though sexual behavior is our nature, it doesn't mean that respect shouldn't be a foundation.

If someone's respect for black people ends at their dick and their own pleasure. Same with dudes that see women that way. They have a lot of issues they aren't facing.
interesting opinion but you miss my point, there are people on this site who are sexist and some who are hateful and misogynistic and racist so why pick anyone to call out or why not call them all out. It is not my place to enforce the rules. Respecting people is just being polite and race or gender should have nothing to do with it. I wonder how many women would like some of the comments on here about women being black owned or sluts or whores, it is sexual expression just as some men on here like to be called names. I hope they never pass a law that people have to like me

interesting opinion but you miss my point, there are people on this site who are sexist and some who are hateful and misogynistic and racist so why pick anyone to call out or why not call them all out. It is not my place to enforce the rules. Respecting people is just being polite and race or gender should have nothing to do with it. I wonder how many women would like some of the comments on here about women being black owned or sluts or whores, it is sexual expression just as some men on here like to be called names. I hope they never pass a law that people have to like me

You either did not read my post, are arguing in bad faith, or did not understand my post. Or perhaps any combination of the above.

The thread is about blatant and not so blatant racism on the website that is tolerated. Racism isn't respectful, it's a mental illness, so I'm not sure what you contribute by coming in here and reminding the world that sexism and misogyny are a problem and exists on this site. You are also taking race play or power dynamics out of context because no one here is saying don't express yourself sexually. Do you. But ain't nothing sexual about saying blacks are violent thugs which is stuff that is said on here.

You have as much power as @Nolathrowaway and can create a thread on that as well. I'd gladly participate and listen to the women that have a problem. But they seem gucci to me more often than not. You just like Somerset are deflecting, moving goalposts, and dancing around something that is a present issue on the site lol.

No one saying hateful ******* is looking to be corrected. They actually believe these things. Rehabilitation is a two way road. In order for people to do better they have to learn what they are doing wrong to begin with.

giphy.gif

Now for the rant.

Great expression of logic. Smart man.

You either did not read my post, are arguing in bad faith, or did not understand my post. Or perhaps any combination of the above.

The thread is about blatant and not so blatant racism on the website that is tolerated. Racism isn't respectful, it's a mental illness, so I'm not sure what you contribute by coming in here and reminding the world that sexism and misogyny are a problem and exists on this site. You are also taking race play or power dynamics out of context because no one here is saying don't express yourself sexually. Do you. But ain't nothing sexual about saying blacks are violent thugs which is stuff that is said on here.

You have as much power as @Nolathrowaway and can create a thread on that as well. I'd gladly participate and listen to the women that have a problem. But they seem gucci to me more often than not. You just like Somerset are deflecting, moving goalposts, and dancing around something that is a present issue on the site lol.

No one saying hateful ******* is looking to be corrected. They actually believe these things. Rehabilitation is a two way road. In order for people to do better they have to learn what they are doing wrong to begin with.

giphy.gif
are you sure racism is a mental illness or just a natural human condition to distrust the stranger. I used to have sex with a woman from Rwanda and she saw her husband and ******* murdered by the others who were the same race. We had a friend in Atlanta who used to fuck us and he told me that there were parts of the city i should not go at night. I have had the same advice it Winnipeg by a native friend who lived in an area that was native. I do not like most of the isms and would rather that people were not racist but treated others as individuals. The post stated that there was too much racism in the posts and wondered why the moderators allowed it. My point is that the moderators allow a lot of things not just racist statements in fact there are threads that talk about racist talk during sex. You have your thread and hopefully you will get many comments and some traction

giphy.gif

First, racism isn't any form of mental illness. Where did you come up with that statement. Try going to a Doctor and telling him you need help with your racism. Maybe he can prescribe a few pills.
You accuse me of deflecting, but really, that's just your assertion or bias I suppose. Nor am I buying into White guilt either. I can see many things on both sides that can be changed,you included
You also say rehabilitation is a two way road, which I agree. The blacks also need to work on their side of the issues also.
Finally, all the White girls on this site are just asking you to be a BBC. Nothing more. We aren't asking you to discuss, Dante's Inferno, nuclear fusion, or the state of the economy. That's it. So, just be a BBC and be happy with that. OK?

are you sure racism is a mental illness or just a natural human condition to distrust the stranger. I used to have sex with a woman from Rwanda and she saw her husband and ******* murdered by the others who were the same race. We had a friend in Atlanta who used to fuck us and he told me that there were parts of the city i should not go at night. I have had the same advice it Winnipeg by a native friend who lived in an area that was native. I do not like most of the isms and would rather that people were not racist but treated others as individuals. The post stated that there was too much racism in the posts and wondered why the moderators allowed it. My point is that the moderators allow a lot of things not just racist statements in fact there are threads that talk about racist talk during sex. You have your thread and hopefully you will get many comments and some traction

Of course it is a mental illness. Believing an entire race of people are inferior or superior than another is racism. It's a construct that we absolutely created because before race came into consciousness we were the human race. Without the construct of race which was born FROM racism race cannot exist-- It doesn't exist.

So intuition protecting us from strangers doesn't come into play here, but prejudice does. Intuition tells you, "this is a stranger I don't know, so they must/might be dangerous." Prejudice is, "this person is *blank* race, so they are probably dangerous." When in truth, your race actually doesn't determine how much of a threat you are. Or how smart you are or any of that. But subconsciously people don't believe this.

I understand where you're coming from and sorry for any misunderstandings earlier.

Most of the VERIFIED black bulls don't pay attention to the unverified nonsense. Even if they are racist, we just ignore them.

Last edited:

Now for the rant.

Really, show me where anything racist has been said. I can't find it.

Maybe you have a lot of self doubt and lack confidence in yourself.

First, racism isn't any form of mental illness. Where did you come up with that statement. Try going to a Doctor and telling him you need help with your racism. Maybe he can prescribe a few pills.
You accuse me of deflecting, but really, that's just your assertion or bias I suppose. Nor am I buying into White guilt either. I can see many things on both sides that can be changed,you included
You also say rehabilitation is a two way road, which I agree. The blacks also need to work on their side of the issues also.
Finally, all the White girls on this site are just asking you to be a BBC. Nothing more. We aren't asking you to discuss, Dante's Inferno, nuclear fusion, or the state of the economy. That's it. So, just be a BBC and be happy with that. OK?
Lol.

I didn't say anything about white guilt and I'm not looking for pity. It's an age old rule, when it comes to respect, you get what you give. It's reciprocal.

You say all these things to me but not all the white people who are saying whatever they want on here without impunity. Can't have it both ways you can either call out the racism and bullshit yourself or tell me to shut up and be nothing but an appendage which is what you just did.

For the record, there is actually not a single problem that blacks aren't facing that white people aren't. You guys ******* your own, ******* your own, steal from your own, you guys face poverty, and abuse your own as well and just as much as any other race. The only difference is you don't have to comfort racism nearly as much as the average black person in America. Otherwise, you wouldn't be saying this.

We aren't that far removed from the racist roots of the country. So you have picked your stance and I have picked mine. I'm fine if you don't agree but this doesn't need to be an argument. Thanks for you input.

Back