Zodiac signs

Ok, so this may seem strange to some on here, but I have read that there are certain zodiac signs that are more likely to cuckold their men than others. So having said that, I'm curious to know what your, or your wife's, zodiac sign is and whether or not she initiated cuckolding in your relationship.

Aries: March 21 – April 19
Taurus: April 20 – May 20
Gemini: May 21 – June 20
Cancer: June 21 – July 22
Leo: July 23 – Aug. 22
Virgo: Aug. 23 – Sept. 22
Libra: Sept. 23 – Oct. 22
Scorpio: Oct. 23 – Nov. 21
Sagittarius: Nov. 22 – Dec. 21
Capricorn: Dec. 22 – Jan. 19
Aquarius: Jan. 20 – Feb. 18
Pisces: Feb. 19 – March 20

My wife is a Capricorn. My mom, who cucked my dad, is Virgo and she taught my very eager wife when we were engaged. Keep in mind that we never referred to our sex play as cuckolding; it was slut wife with sub hubby as swingers. The concept that it is cuckolding came many years later.

My wife is an Aquarius & even though I had to talk her into it, I knew it was inside of her. She was afraid of hurting me by letting it out.

My wife is a Capricorn. My mom, who cucked my dad, is Virgo and she taught my very eager wife when we were engaged. Keep in mind that we never referred to our sex play as cuckolding; it was slut wife with sub hubby as swingers. The concept that it is cuckolding came many years later.

Wow that is a quite a way to get started! How did you find out your mom was cucking your dad? How did she approach and eventually teach your wife about cuckolding?

My wife is an Aquarius & even though I had to talk her into it, I knew it was inside of her. She was afraid of hurting me by letting it out.

My ex-wife, who is an Aquarius, was much the same. She would have never openly cuckolded me without me bringing it up. She was shocked and confused when I first brought it up, however she started cuckolding be very quickly after I brought it up.

Wow that is a quite a way to get started! How did you find out your mom was cucking your dad? How did she approach and eventually teach your wife about cuckolding?
We did not call it cuckolding back then; it was over-sexed wife sub hubby lifestyle. As a young teen I realized that mom was sexually involved with their friends, men and women. They would go into the bedroom when dad was both at home and away from home. Also mom caught me sucking an older boy when I was 13 and said it was ok that she understood. When Dad passed away when I was 15, she showed me polaroids of him servicing guys that I knew were their friends. When I met my future wife at a college party being a slut, I knew that I wanted to date her. I french kissed her right after she sucked a guy off, and it was a passionate kiss for both of us. When I told mom how we met, she said like ******* like *******.. Once we became serious about dating, we started having threesomes with an older guy I knew. I told mom everything (we were very close and open) and once mom met her, they clicked immediately. Both being bisexual helped, because back then it was rare anyone admitted that. Mom helped her understand that advantages of taking sexual control of a relationship.

Back