Yup, she just pee'd on you.

Damn! Good article @blk29guy Back in the day Oprah had a Doctor 👩‍⚕️ on her show that said the same thing and there were Q and A’s during the show in which he “Rebuked” Squirting. Again, good article!!!

I was a doubter until the age of 48. Until I got my first true squirter. I have no doubts the phenomenon is real. Interestingly enough ever since that first one. I keep coming upon women that I can make squirt. Everyone's entitled to believe what they want. The fluid produced is not urine. It has no taste, no smell, and is basically clear. I've smelled it, tasted it and seen it. I did my own investigation into the Skene's gland. All women have them. However, not all are developed enough to squirt. Of course the man has to be able to stimulate the woman sufficiently to achieve the desired effect. The fluid closely resembles the male prostate fluid. Again it's not urine.

Attachments

• squirtingfordummies.pdf
    326.7 KB · Views: 9
I was a doubter until the age of 48. Until I got my first true squirter. I have no doubts the phenomenon is real. Interestingly enough ever since that first one. I keep coming upon women that I can make squirt. Everyone's entitled to believe what they want. The fluid produced is not urine. It has no taste, no smell, and is basically clear. I've smelled it, tasted it and seen it. I did my own investigation into the Skene's gland. All women have them. However, not all are developed enough to squirt. Of course the man has to be able to stimulate the woman sufficiently to achieve the desired effect. The fluid closely resembles the male prostate fluid. Again it's not urine.
Definitely stimulate to get that reaction out of me! Without a doubt you're making me wet the sheets!😉😘

This girl I used to mess with in VA kept telling me every chance she got that she squirts. I didn’t believe her. We go to the Days Inn one night and I’m hittin it from the back.. you could have called me Left Eye with the amount of waterfalls I was chasing. Since then I search for it like the Holy Grail 😂

Back