Yummy pawg

Huh what are you talking about
That account hits up everyone posing as a female but it's some guy, youve been talking to some dude the entire time 🤣
I know you're new to B2W but I recommend getting verified and being very careful with who you converse with, most unverified accounts regardless of "couple, male or female" are most generally a male posing as one of those, they just enjoy beating off and wasting others time or stealing pictures and videos.

That account hits up everyone posing as a female but it's some guy, youve been talking to some dude the entire time 🤣
I know you're new to B2W but I recommend getting verified and being very careful with who you converse with, most unverified accounts regardless of "couple, male or female" are most generally a male posing as one of those, they just enjoy beating off and wasting others time or stealing pictures and videos.
the funny thing is that they try to act crazy like they don't have a clue what you talking about when you call then out on there bullshit lmao haha b2w need more restrictions to this like either get verified or you can't enter website at all that would make this a better peaceful place lol

O ok thanks for the heads up

the funny thing is that they try to act crazy like they don't have a clue what you talking about when you call then out on there bullshit lmao haha b2w need more restrictions to this like either get verified or you can't enter website at all that would make this a better peaceful place lol
Thanks for telling me

Back