Your first time being a Bull

I think I was 25-years old and connected at the gym; however, the very first time I was approached was during PIZZA DELIVERY situation at 17-years old and later recalled about "swinging" from an episode of "All In The Family"....lol

Bull here, wondering how early other Bulls started and whit who?

I was 21, best friend wife (27). He was her 2nd husband. I came over one night her ******* where with her 1st husband, we were chilling and drinking, she asked me about my escapades as a single man, I shared some and then she finally said "I bet you have a huge cock", friend started rubbing her breast from behind the sofa, I took this as my endorsement, stood up and pulled it out. She leaned forward and licked the tip. I look back and my friend is stripping is clothe off, I realized I was about to fuck his wife!
I got invited to a party but it ended up being a swingers party there was only two black guys me and another guy. The party got fun we were the main attractions I guess lol

Opportunities are all around. You be surprised how many couples / women want to dive into the interracial pool. Last night, for example, at a party, two "tipsy" (liquid courage) females flirted openly with me. Both married, one more reserved than the other. While ******* dancing the one got a hand full of cock and I got a hand full of ass. I'm sure that if there would have been a better atmosphere it would have been on. This was a house party so the one girl kept playing around while we where outside and everyone else was inside.

Love it when they are looking at me from across the room, whit that look in their eyes.
Thanks.
That was encouraging!

I was 22 and in the military, some friends of mine introduced me. The wife wanted sex with a black guy and the husband was curious! They wanted somebody they felt they could trust and not tell everybody about it, so the husband agreed to a threesome. Threesome turned into me staying the weekend and sleeping with the wife. To be honest for me I think it was just sheer dumb luck because I was not even looking for it! But I really enjoyed and just kept doing it because of the excitement.

Still waiting for the opportunity.
You have the right attitude and your a good looking young man! Your patience will pay off my friend and halobrother is right there are opportunities all around and if you keep yourself out there you will be knee deep in opportunities before you know it! It could happen at a gym, a Wal-Mart, bar almost any place! Just keep yourself out there and I am sure you will see a lot of opportunities.

I was around 25. At a ski resort for a conference. A redhead with shoulder length hair nit overtly sexual looking invited me back to her room. I thought it wa innocent because you could clearly see the ring on her finger.

The vision burned into my mind is her smiling blue green eyes and really thin lips as we fucked.

I had no idea it was a “thing” with wives and bbc for years though I did a few more wives around that same time

Back