Your favourite interracial photos

I was watching one of my own vids, one where I was in this exact position, in my body and my mind, I was in and out of small orgasms convinced the big O was right around the corner, because of my actions and moans my bull paused and ask “are you alright baby”? I said ”yes,,,more”,,,
Didn’t even know I said that, let alone remember it, i pointed it out to my hub and he said he knew it happened, he saw it first hand, he remembers thinking that in my mind he wasn’t even in the room,,,he was thinking that at that moment he owned me, looking back I guess he was right,,,that was new to me, but then again so was getting fucked non stop for an hour straight before he came in me. My avatar was taken directly from that video, behind me is the guy who fucked me beyond what I had experienced up to that point. My hub trained himself from an early age not to be premature, eventually it took over and it takes him forever, to the point where sometimes he has to just give up from running outta breath, but this guy pounded me, fucked me through my orgasms while shoving his tongue down my throat and bringing me into another one, he did that all night,,,fuck’n epic! As a bonus he fucked my hub’s mouth too, taking total possession of the room.
Sounds amazing. I get so turned on from hearing how Black Men service white women and how much you enjoy being fucked by REAL MEN. They know how to satisfy white sluts and it's not surprising how many white sissies, including me, are desperate to become Black Owned. It must be such a rewarding experience to feel a Black Cock inside you and being filled with his hot seed as he makes you his slut. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

This just proves how far superior Black Men are. She looks absolutely beautiful on her knees, sucking that wonderful Black Cock. She belongs to him and I fully understand why she submits. A few years ago I would have been jealous of him but I've come to realise how much pleasure a Black Lover gives a white woman and I am so envious of her and the great sex a Black Man can give her. I hope, one day, that a Black Man will give me the same pleasure because I know I would love to be a cross dressing slut for BBC. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

Back